All Comments on 'Brother Samuel: Immune to Death'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Drooling out words again

Nothing but moron drool here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A species of one soon becomes extinct...

...fortunately. Let's hope nature soon takes its course, with you. Incredibly, though it hardly seems possible, your daily submissions are actually getting worse. We're all dumber for having read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Immune to death

FUCKIN RACIST!!!

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Glad to see the moderators rejected

your last racist crap (the one you submited after this one). I don't care if you are black, white, red, yellow or green. Racist crap belongs in the dung heap of history. Instead you try to keep it going with your rambling, narcissistic monologues to a near empty theater. Some of us stop by and look in to see if you are still talking to yourself. Others go in for a laugh and some come in off the street to sleep of their latest alcoholic binge, waking up once in a while to clap and cheer you on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES