All Comments on 'Summers with Grandma'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Job

Nice story. I hope you'll continue it. There are lots of possibilities, including introducing the friend. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hits close to home

Many years ago I had an aunt that was so close to the description of the grandmother in this story that it was eerie to me. How I worshipped that older woman for so long, but when I actually did try to make a move on her she rebuffed me. She was kind enough to act like she thought I was kidding, but I wasn't and she knew I wasn't. It didn't keep me from fantasizing about what could have been for many years after, and I thank you for helping me rekindle those memories with your well written story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
good story believable characters

A well writen story,thanks.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Older women...

Gotta love 'em! I've had fantasies about teachers, aunts and Mom's best friends. Unfortunately, all I've had were fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cute erotic story

Cute story as erotic as a story about your grandmother can be but a little unrealistic.

poortoypoortoyalmost 15 years ago
Great

I agree,

introduce her friend and drown him in a sea of love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very nice

Well constructed erotic tale, with potential for sequels. Pieater

furryfanfurryfanalmost 15 years ago
THis had it all

This tripped all my triggers. The lust that the boy had for his grandmother almost melted the screen. Count me in as one who would love to see this continue.

MisterReasonMisterReasonalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Just a note to say thank you for all the comments, both public and private, regarding this story. I wrote this as a stand alone story because I wasn't sure that the content based on an older woman, along with my usual favorite fetishes, would appeal to any great number of readers.

Wrong. Thanks to the generous words of praise along with the voting, I have decided to write a sequel to the story. If you liked this one, please watch for a second story based on these characters, along with Grandma's "friend", hopefully to be found here next weekend. Thanks again to literotica and all of the readers who make writing a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
really hot

I'm glad I won't belike other assholes who leaves their wife for immature young bitch good thing I like older woman better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really Really Hot

This story is well written, tender and sexy as hell. I've always had a thing for older women. Me and my aunt nearly had ascene one but both of us were scared to initiate the first move. Wish I could find an old hottie like this one.

kalodinkalodinalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I agree with other commentors. This is a well drawn, very stimulating story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

Ifound it alittle draw out if you are going fuck your grand mother like you write she would have died waitng so fucking long thats the jest of it kesdog

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

lovely story, nicely played out and well written. Not hard to follow or to get involved in. Thank you and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grandma

Wonderful story. Great build up. I loving older women, Loved the grandma charactor. Looking forward to the next chapter.

fireguy365fireguy365over 12 years ago
Grandmothers, you gotta love them!

Loved your story and how it developed. I'm not into hairy arm pits but the way you wrote the story made it work and was even erotic. Reminds me of when I used to spend summers with my Grandmother, but I only got as far as making love to her panties in the bathroom :) Hope to see stories of Richy and his Grandmother.

tinaadams311tinaadams311about 12 years ago
Another memory for me Thanks

I remember when I spent a summer with my grandma after my grand father dies that spring. Thanks

Tina

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 9 years ago
5 Stars!

Another sweet and loving tale of May/December incest. Keep 'em coming, you filthy pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very good story must have a second and maybe third part.Keep the good work Congrats.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

This brings back some memories. I was fascinated with my one grandma who had breasts enough for two. But she had fairly small aureola and not at all big nipples. Still a lot of fun hugging and. kissing her. Just amazing how affectionate a kid can get when there are ulterior motives at hand. heh heh. I

I haven’t seen read any of =your other stories, so I don’t know if are not big on descriptions when it comes to sex? Wow I just noticed you have over 100 stories! Congratulations! That is an awesome achievement. And with all those followers, you are doing many things correctly. So I will shut up and go enjoy reading some of your works.

ArseniqueArsenique7 months ago

Very sweet story. 5 stars for sure. Thanks for all your creativity over the years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous