All Comments on 'She Made Me Eat My Own Cum'

by SlaveToHer

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVED IT..LUCKY MAN

LOVED IT..LUCKY MAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She makes me eat cum too

My wife started me out by snowballing me after giveing me a blow job. Then she got me into sucking my hot cum wad from her pussy. I didnt have a problem eating cum when I was horney and hadnt orgasmed yet but as soon as I came she had to force me for a while. Now after doing it so much , I love to eat cum anytime I can get some. We tried the frozen cum thing but to me fresh hot cum tastes way better. You just have to overcome your fear and start feasting on as much cum as possible. Its high in protien and B vitamins you know.

gmg311gmg311about 13 years ago
So hot

I love when my fiance cums on my face or breasts and then licks it off. But I think all guys are the same who do enjoy this. Once they cum, you really have to push them to lick it off. I usually end up laying around for 10 to 20 minutes covered in his cum until I get him horny and ready again. Then he goes right to town!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My cum eating experience

i was dating a much younger woman and we would stop fucking before climaxing

We didn't like protection so we always finish orally

I would go down on her and lick herpussy and clit and finger fuck her till she had a few good climaxes I loved the taste of her juices and she always finished me off by sucking and swallowing. Well one night after we finished she went in the bathroom

When she cane out we started soft kissing and light tonguing.

I felt something wet and gooey like she had coughed up something

I stopped and said what? She laughed and said it's your cum now swallow it

If u expect me to, then you haveto

I let the thick gooey mess roll around in my mouth thinking this is pretty good

From then on we always swapped cum after sex

Now I am not with her and so want to eat my cum again but have not been able to do it alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cum eating

Wow, what a great story. I am beyond jealous and wish I could do the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
😍

I love it i love being a woman's little bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky

I wish my girlfriend would do that for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot cum is best

I found that while jerking off on my bed I can pull my legs up over my head and against the wall pointing my cock at my mouth. While I continue to jerk my cock I can shoot cum right into my mouth. I have done this several times and have cum on my wife pussy then lick it clean. Wow tastes great. I have even licked other guys cocks in movies and that is awesome. Life as a cocksucker is great!!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cum eating issues

I used to date a girl that loved giving me a blow job, and loved it when I came in her mouth, but never wanted to swallow it. She would always go in and spit it in the sink.

One night I stopped her from getting up and motioned her to kiss me, and she did.. As soon as I opened my mouth, she figured out what i wanted and gave me the whole load in my mouth, problem solved. So this became a regular occurrence.

Something I tried with a different girl friend who I know would not have gone for the cum kiss idea. I would not masturbate all week, and when we would see each other on the weekend, i would purposely try to cum before she did.. Then offer up a quick apology, stick out my tongue and say here let me take care of you. She of course said... no You don't have to do that... I quickly slid down tongue in position.. And she complied... We both got what we wanted that way. She just thought I was taking care of her needs. (For me...this worked best with her on top because once your in position..gravity takes care of the post orgasm issue) I also had a few answers ready had she questioned me about the taste... I would have said... It's our love mixed together, I don't mind.... Or.. it was mostly you, I didn't notice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not enough

My wife repeatedly tells me that your story is not feasible in our home. I simply am INCAPABLE of ejaculating as much as you. A few months ago we toyed with the idea of her going to a lo-class movie house, and going from row to row, milk carton in hand, whispering to each attendee to cum into the milk carton, "as part of a science project". That is the carton of other men's ejaculate I'd be forced to savor and sip slowly the following Sunday. Any thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Eating cum

I've always enjoyed cleaning up a pussy or womans asshole after I cum in it. Nothing better

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cum eating

I recently went for a massage where the young Asian lady was quite friendly. When she flipped me over for the front massage my member was semi hard. She grazed it a few time’s until i was completely Erect. By this time I was hoping she would wrap her hand around my cock and relive my building pressure, and she eventually did. At first she cupped my balls with one hand and my ever throbbing pole with the other and whispered “is this okay” “oh yes!” I said with a heavy breath. She hiked up her sweater and let me touch her perfect breast as she went to town on my cock. I was getting closer to irruption she moved over and placed her breasts on my lips. She slid over to the other side of the table and pulled her breasts away from my face. She could tell I was getting close to cumming. As I began to cum she pulled my cock towards her exposed tits and I blew my load all over her boobs. I was relieved, then she slipped around the table back towards my head and she said “time to clean up your mess” and she placed her cum drenched breasts on my face covered in my own hot cum. As I often jerk to cei clips but don’t always follow through. I was totally in to it l licked 👅 up everything omg I’m getting hard just retelling it. So yeah long story short I’m going to get another massage. Happy cum eating🍽.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! I have froze my cum for years in 2oz plastic cups then pull it out of the freezer place it in my mouth while I masterbate and enjoy the taste, I end up rolled up on my shoulders and cum directly into my mouth for a hot load, yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story! I have been married for over 25 years, and since the beginning, I have loved ejaculating on my wife's pretty toes, big tits or right in her pussy and licking her clean at her direction. She still has a body to be worshipped... so I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love being forced to eat my own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we play that way too, i am to do a deposit twice a day. Now two loads go up my ass to melt, then while playing another two go up before she pegs me, of course i clean off the peg,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to find a girl that is ok with cum play like that

KnobboyKnobboyabout 1 year ago

Luv eating spunk

..sexy story yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One night my wife tied me naked to the bed, stood over the top of me and said tonight you’re going to find out how your cum tastes, I refused and said that I’d close my mouth, next thing I know she pulls an open mouth gag out from behind the pillow and puts it on me, I try to resist but now find my mouth wide open and completely exposed, she starts going down on me, within a minute I can feel myself starting to cum…….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous