All Comments on 'Getting My Wife Done: The First Time'

by Couple_rdy_4_fun

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Story of a man that enabled his wife to get the pleasures of being fucked for fun. I knew a couple quite a lot like you two. It started with me and her alone and progressed to all 3 of us sharing the various pleasures of the flesh......One of the most erotic experiences of my life.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Swinging

Is one thing, this is something else, not my fantasy, not erotic, just a little sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not Bad.

I think there is more men out there than we think with this fantasy. Thank you for sharing your fantsy come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nope

And yes you are sick. But then I am probably the only person on this site that doesn't want to see a loved fucked senseless by someone else. So really I am probably the sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What ever turns your crank I guess.

Not my cup of tea but good luck with STD's...unplanned pregnancy becoming diminshed by your wife and being marginalized by other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cool...

Been trying for years with My wife, Help!!!! Good suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great buildup... crappy ending

You spent a lot of time building up to the important part and then finished it in two or three paragraphs. It was a great start and a really crappy, uninspired ending.

cippy2kcippy2kalmost 15 years ago
ugh

you are probably irish or italians..all build up and no action...I wish you swine flu and a slow and painful recovery..maybe a stroke to prevent you writing again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hopefully

you don't fuck as bad as you write. or maybe that's why you want your wife fucked by others and your wife finally gave in. all in all unreadable. stay with what you can as it seems, pimp out your wife but don't write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who is the sick one?

I didn't read the story, mainly because I am aware of what the Loving Wives category stories typically deal with. That does not excite me, so it would make no sense for me to read something I KNOW I WOULD NOT ENJOY. Nevertheless, when I saw the vitrolic feedback this writer received as thanks for his efforts, I had to stop by and give him a vote of confidence. Calling a writer sick and then wishing the writer would have a stroke? That's fucking sick. You over-the-edge guys need to get a grip on something besides that teenie weenie that your ex-wives fled away from. It's useless to suggest that you weird folks not read stories that disgust you, because that's a waste of time, but at least act like human beings when you trash the story. It's not like the guy robbed a bank or shot a dog. It's just a damn story for crying out loud!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well thank you for that Professor.

Sorry but the writer is sick. If you had read the stroy then you would have seen this.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 15 years ago
This was great

I loved all of the build up. I want to read about future encounters.

-Joe-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pure disgusting crap

How can normal thinking people enjoy reading stuff like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why read what you don't like?

I don't understand why people read these stories if they don't like the subject. You know what it's about so what's the point? I have some theories. One is that the reader actually gets excited and 'relieves' himself. He is then so overcome with shame that he has to knock the topic in order to atone for getting horny reading it. I also note that the people who moan about the topic don't comment on any of the gay or incest stories published on this site which leads me to believe that they think these are ok. If you don't like it, don't read it. The childish 'hope you get swine flu' comment made me laugh my tits off though. Keep writing, I enjoyed it.

Couple_rdy_4_funCouple_rdy_4_funalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Why oh why

The thing that I find sick is that even knowing the subject content, idiots will read (or scan) the story and then pounce on it. Why waste your time? I have enough intelligence to choose what I read, and can tell within the first paragraph or so whether or not the story excites me---to bad you can't. Or are you simply so impressed by your superiority that you have to put-down those who do not agree with you? How sad

And FYI, I concur with the comment that it was a bigger build-up than finish, but that was more a reflection of anticipation, for thirty years.

Please, for the benefit of those who enjoy such, let us enjoy in peace. I don't harass you for being simplistic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I find it amazing

that negative comments are made on a story, that warns you in the first two sentences, of its contents.<p>How shallow are you readers? The reader, was warned in advance, chose to read the story, then gripe about it. What's that all about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start

Thanks for a great start. I hope you write more chapters of your lives. I'll bet she turns out to be just like you wanted. A woman who can't say no to great sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
re: Why read what you don't like

Because, you see, one has to read a story before one can judge it. The alternative is that "these" stories are all alike, that there is no thought, no effort, made in making them. In that case, they automatically would deserve a low ratings.

roneronealmost 15 years ago
narrow minded

I don't understand why narrow minded people would even read or coment on a story that held no interest to them. I loved your story and hope to see more of them. Yes there are many men like you and I and it is not because we come up short (pun intended) in the bedroom. The bigest sexual thrill I've ever had was having my wife shortly after another man had her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
|Good Start but poor ending

Youo had a great build up then blew it with the actual event which was poorly described and without erotic content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
taken for the first time

GREAT STORY GETTING MY WIFE DONE THE FIRST TIME.

FANTASTIC WRITING DO HOPE TO READ MORE

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
re anonymous in the real world

<br>The fact that you claim to need to read the entire story in order to judge whether it is worth spending your time reading it is an indication that your zero rating rates your mind as much as it rates the story. You're nothing but a stupid, abusive bully who has nothing constructive to offer. In fact, you, like quite a few pathetic creatures here, have only sneers to offer because you can hide behind your anonymity. Does your mother know that you troll the internet causing trouble for others? <br>

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!!!

Your story sounds very much like my wife and I. We are in our late 50's and I know she has never had an orgasm during intercourse in our 38 years of marriage. We have had discussions regarding her having sex with another man, but she listens for a few days and then just says no. We don't have sex much any more, so I am hoping she starts thinking about it and gives it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fun to watch and later fuck a fresh fucked pussy.

I used to set mine up to just be massaged. She would finally submit to a massage and get herself royally fucked by a nice guy who was well endowed. She loves to suck and fuck but those moral up bringings would keep her from doing it until she was so deep into a massage-seduction she needed her pussy filled.

"Worked a lot too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I am in the process of doing the same thing. More power to you & your wife will love you forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I SAT MY WIFE UP TO BE FUCKED BY MY DAD AND NEPHEW. THEY FUCKED HER 3 TIMES EACH AND SHE DOESNT WANT TO STOP NOW. NOW SHE WANTS ME TO FIND HER A BIG BLACK COCK TO FUCK AND SUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wife is fucked

I found out my wife of 23 years had been fucked by a wok friend, i did have my suspitions at the time, this happened about 8 years ago, i way i got her to admit it was as i licked her pussy i said im so glad you have been faithfull, yes faithfully pussy, now she hates people that lie, she said dont,i kept saying faithfull pussy dont she replied,well has it yes but only the once im sorry hey thats great,was it,yes its ok but you know your motto an eye for and eye, no dont iits ok but you owe my,what are you going to do,i want to see you being fucked no i just want you, eye for a eye,ok who, a escort when this weeking ok she finally agreed,oh you must dress sexy yes ok

the weekend came no kids great, she whad on her stocking,suspenders bra and heels, that looks mmm i pulled her pantis down to reveal just a thin line of hair wow, i started to lick her ohh ohh i got her very wet the i stoped why did you stop im saving you,the the knock,he was here nice guy about late 30s hi im dave,we all did the how are you,s the he got the wife to stand up he kissed her allover and undid her bra, my wife has a great figure and brill tits,im impressed he said,soon her nipples were hard this was great the off wit the panties. he then striped he was well endowed he said im 8 1/2 but he was very thick,god your big she said, she lay on the bed and opened her legs dave slapped his cock on her clit,you could here she was wet by the sound she made then he said im going to fuck you now ok oh yes but go slowly it took him s while ust to get the head of his cock in,no i cart do this you to big take it out you will hurt me he didnt stop she said pls dont, pls go slow then finally he got fully in the slowly out it took her a while but soon she was getting well into it i watched it was great, we said after that this was a one off i did agree,we dine out on our experiance even now and sex is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great! I enjoyed that and have been angling to get my wife screwed too.......so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I envy you man!!!

Well done!!! I'd love to see my wife in those entanglements hehe but she keeps sayin' no...we have been happily marriaged for 24 years and I know someday I will see her very well screwed as you!, thanks for sharing, you make me have hope.

Keep writing your adventures friend, I really enjoy and definetely prefer true stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Encouraging

I too have been trying to get my wife to fuck another man with much the same response as you and just recently while we were having sex she said she loves it that other men find her sexy still,we are in our fifties as well, I tell her while having sex that she knows other men want to fuck her and she recently replied yes they do and I said you know you would love to fuck a young hung man and she said I do . but after our sex eneded she said of course she never could actually do it. But at least she for the first time said she wanted it so I am hoping it is the starting point for it to become a reality soon .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can only hope

I have began talking to my wife about taking another man. She is still saying no, but beginning to take interest in comments other guys are making about her. I am on a website called Experience Project where I have photos of her and guys are always telling me how bad they want to fuck her and how sexy she is. Just this week she asked a question about what one of them wanted to dress her in so I showed her a picture he sent me. I hope to have your luck soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
want to get my wife to do this

My wife and I have talked about doing this for sometime, at first she said no but lately has warmed up to doing it. We did go out of town once to meet with someone but she got cold feet and it did not happen. But she says she is ready to try it again, so many there is hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want my wife to do this!

Good story. I want my wife to take other lovers. I think about this often. I enjoy reading stories where wives have gotten fucked. I want my wife to fuck other guys. I really want to watch her get fucked. She has great tits. I like to hear from guys that want to fuck her while I watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife gives in to a stranger

I arranged my wife's first time sex with another guy. She had been playing an internet game with a guy for some time. I asked her to bring him to dinner and told her to dress really sexy to tease him. On the day she wore a see through blouse,transparent half bra,very short tartan kilt,no pants and hold up seamed stockings. When he arrived he couldn't stop staring at her large tits. When she sat down he then stared at her crotch,and ogled her bum if she bent over. She took wine with her dinner even though she doesn't normally. We got talking about wives and how they are independent. I told him If mine annoyed me I would put her over my knee and give her six of the best. He asked my wife did she not object,she said "No, I love being smacked on my bum." With that I grabbed her pulled her over his knee told him to slide her kilt up and smsck her,but to massage her bum cheeks after each smack. She struggled a bit but stopped once he began to smack and run his hand over bum. She began to part her legs and he ran his finger's between her thighs, when I said nothing he moved his finger's higher. He now was using both hands,one rubbing her bum cheeks the other one fingerings her shaved pussy lips. She was lifting herself up to meet his finger's and her breathing got quicker. I asked him if she was wet,he showed me two fingers covered in her pussy juice,then he licked them. She began to moan and I asked if she wanted to go to the bedroom, she replied, " Its up to you,I am so randy ". We led her into the bedroom and both striped her,he was soon fucking her. She was telling him how good he was and snogging him. She yelled out," Harder,Harder I am coming. " I saw him push hard and stop,I knew he was coming into her. He stayed until the next day,fucking her in every position. She now has invited a lot of her male friends to dinner and some of mine. They all get to fuck her and use ships paddles and canes on her.95A2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you. I was invited to spend time with a guys wife. This was after I had been twice to fix tiles on their roof and fix 2 gutters. They were both in their late 50s and he could not get up on the roof. I was 34. The invitation was very direct, he came to me to pay me and after doing so asked what I thought of his wife. I told him he was lucky as she clearly had looked after herself. Would you like to fuck her? Just like that. I hesitated, look we have been talking about this for sometime, you have made quite an impression on her. I don't want to watch, in fact I will leave , its just that finally its something we have talked about and finally she has agreed. I was astounded. Do you want to talk to her? I guess so, he called her and she walked out in a pair of stretch tights and a cream top. Kate, you know Simon, I have spoken with him. Kate spoke, yes, it is something we have discussed, I have thought if I was to do it , it would be with a younger guy, you seem nice and treated us well, I understand if you say no as I am a lot older but if you say yes that would please me and lets see where it leads. Wow, that took a lot of nerve, I smiled, stood up and walked over to her and said, on one condition, they both looked at me. I take you out on a date, dinner, dancing and see where that leads. She smiled, ok, I will be in that. Two nights later I picked her up, took her to a trendy café/nightclub. She wore a light green dress, nylons, pantyhose as I later found out, smelled wonderful. We had a light dinner, danced a bit, then I whispered in her ear, I would like to take you home and fuck you as my hand lingered on her bottom. She nodded, ok, I think I would like that. We drove to my flat, she rang her husband saying everything was ok. I walked inside with her, taking her immediately in my arms, she didn't resist. I lifted her dress off, she unhooked her bra, my hands immediately squeezing her breasts, her nipples hard. I mouthed them, teased them, lightly bit them, my finger rubbing her wet pantyhose. I guided her to my bedroom, laying her back on the bed, removing her hose,, my mouth and tongue to her very wet pussy, I didn't ask, I moved between her legs, positioned my cock and slowly slid inside her and began fucking her, I leaned over, whispering in her ear, cum for me, cum all over my cock, I went faster, cum for me or I will take my cock out, oh no, no, her legs locking around me, oh yes, yes, yesssss and I felt her pussy spasm, good girl as she relaxed. I pulled back, on your knees, that's it as I shoved my cock up into her pussy, oh god, fuck me, so hard, oh oh, oh and she had a second orgasm, I fucked her harder telling her I am going to fill your pussy with my cum, do it, oh yes do it and I let my cum splash into her pussy. I stayed in her lowering her flat on the bed. I pulled back and lay next to her, her hand circled my cock, gently stroking me. Her head lowered over my cock, gently sucking me, she stopped, I pushed her head back down, she didn't stop until what cum I had left spurted into her mouth. We lay there, after awhile I said well, guess I better get you home, she straddled me and said, would you mind if I stay the night, I said not at all but your husband has to agree, She called him, I heard him say, if that is what you want, that's okay. We slept, in the morning I spooned her, massaging her tits, her nipples hard as I slipped into her, kneeling, her leg up as I fucked her deep until she orgasmed again, I moved up, open your mouth and I stroked my cock until my cum shot on her face and tits then pushed my cock into her mouth. I see her regularly, I am her boyfriend, she still lives with her husband but all have to do is ring up and I pick her up and take her some where to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Same

there are over 10,000 stories and all quite the same; except yours is a lot longer, just filled with a lot more useless words!!

They mostly start with the husband talking about them never having any sex with others??? Why should he tell the truth? How does he know she hasn't cheated ???

Most are found out, but usually not on the FIRST time --- so obviously she has been cheating on him for 35 Years!!!!! Wooooooo?????? So he IS lying!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me Too

Pillowtalk your wife once she is hot about how hot it makes you to think about sharing her with others. But, be sure it is something you really want because once a woman knows her husband is open to her spreading her pussy around her natural inner slut knows she is entitled and does not really need any more permission than that. I have seen my shyest wife felt up at work parties, my first wife started fucking others at 23 years of age and my present wife was 50 when I had a friend do her. After that she got hooked on the web sites to find lovers and had one guy coming over for nooners 2-3 times a month for several years. Once a woman starts taking strange cock she can’t help but loving it. And it appears that I am not the only formerly straight cuckold who also got hooked on cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Hot

My wife has never had another cock and I would love her to try, but sadly I think the time has past, loved your story, would love to hear if she did want more men to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always Hot

My wife started talking about getting some tummy and ass toner equipment and I said “It sounds like you want to get back into fucking shape again after taking a few years off”. She laughed and said “I know you would like that!” I said “Yes, we should really get you back fucking for this next decade of your life. It should be properly memorialized beside all the other notches strangers have put in our bed.

(Having this conversation with my wife today virtually guarantees she will be back to taking some strange cock within the next six months – what I did was send another message directly to my wife’s inner slut and it will do the rest once I arrange for her to meet a stranger in a public place).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are sick

and when you post on a public forum you don't get to dictate the content of the responses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are you me?

It could have been me writing this story! I too love watching my wife get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Made me hard as. Many years ago my friend and I spitted my wife she loved it.

I still get hard thinking about his cock spreading her pussy lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

I love it when my wife gets fucked by another man, at the moment we are talking about finding an older man,

Maybe in his late 60s or mid 70s, also talking about letting two or more older men having her for a night or two.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Hopefully you will be sharing more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG So Great

This is exactly what im asking my wife of 35 years to do, She was a virgin when we met. she has only had me. We are located in New Hampshire.

I want to be with a real man size cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My wife

I have been working on my wife for 3 years to do this, at first she said no but I kept bringing it up. Now we roll play I will be the other man fucking her and she loves it her pussy gets crazy wet, creamy she loves it she now tells me she wants to get fucked as I watch her, soon I will make this happen. I can’t wait to watch her I get crazy hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing your story. You may never win the Nobel prize for literature but don't let the negative comments discourage you from writing again. The fantasy of watching another man fuck your wife is not at all uncommon and many couples do, in fact, turn it into reality. Properly handled, the experience can be good for a marriage. Best wishes to you, your wife, and her boyfriend.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Wife whoring around, husband watching, makes this a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

in all seriously my wife every once in a while would let me know it was time for to enjoy a bbc

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nothing wrong with your wife if she has a big cock boyfriend especially if you have been married a long time. my wife had one and she loved it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i really believe a wife should have a bull(lover) for great fucking. seriously they are our wives and if she is happy and satisfied isn't that the goal. a Wife should always be well fucked

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

in a long marriage a wife is going to want and need a big cock boyfriend who will keep her well fucked. most wives will want this and if you really love your wife you will want to make her happy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

news flash some wives just want to fuck,, not love and not a relationship and some wives who are happily married even have a fuck buddy. It is called real life. some wives have loving husbands who can;t meet their needs and she still needs to fuck and will fuck so just let the loving wife fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

facts when you get old some husbands just van't fuck so you do for your loving wife and you get the wife who u have been married to a long ass time like close to 40 yrs and you get her a young big cock bull for her to have great fucking for her

JaySouthJaySouth3 months ago

We're a married black couple in South Africa. I'm in my mid forties and my wife is in mid thirties. The first thing that I did when I met my wife was to ask her what her wildest fantasy was. I asked her to be brutally honest and I promised her that I won't judge her based on the answer that she's going to give me.

She responded that her fantasy was to get fucked by 2 guys at the same time but she was scared to try it seeing that it's deemed taboo in our African culture. I promised her to fulfill her fantasy, needless to say that the first time she came to sleep over at my place my best friend came over to pay me an unexpected visit as well. It was unplanned BUT she slept between us and got thoroughly fucked that night. He became our regular visitor for five years flat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous