All Comments on 'FMDM Inc - The Interview'

by satinmarabana

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3almost 15 years ago
Very Hot and Surprising!

This is an well constructed story! It holds onto the reader's attention, and then surprises the reader at the end. This is a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pants Exploding!

Love the panty treatment and sissy effect on him...know what you mean, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Get it straight

Okay the only thing going for you is that you know how to spell. As for story construction, that leaves much to be desired. I do have some complaints. The lady that was being interviewed said that her company served "Women only." Then she goes into how the secretary use to be a man. Then the lady that was being interviewed (I can't remember her name because she was rather dull) somehow convinces the interviewer from Newsweek to stay and takes his recorder. That is manipulation, mind control with mere words. Did he conscent to being manipulated? No. So for one this story is in the wrong catagory. Nowhere did the lady say to herself that she could see he was wearing hose so to interject that at the end, with the lady proclaiming that she knows what he is wearing, just makes no sense at all. Plus the way she acted in the interview was totally unprofessional.

satinmarabanasatinmarabanaalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Re: Get It Straight

Thanks for your feedback, even if it was given rudely.

Hmmm I'll have to go back and see if I had any typos (the reference to serving women only should have been staff is women only).

The aspect you apparently completely and totally missed is that the whole session is a fantasy played out for one of her clients. Mr. Carper is not a real Newsweek reporter but he wanted this sort of experience, hypnotized to not know that he's already been here and asked for the scenario in detail. Carper is a client who is living at the facility, thus after the hypnosis is ended, he returns to his duties as a sissy maid.

That said, I suppose, as the author, I might have spelled things out more plainly, but I think most people are getting it which I think says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No

most people wouldn't have gotten it because you were very vague on the characters. Nowhere did you give details about the guy like you did in your reply. Try building up the characters, it makes for a better read. Had you built up Carper's character then it would have made more sense.

satinmarabanasatinmarabanaalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Hmmm

Hmm, I guess the point was that the reality of Carper's situation was supposed to be the twist at the end. Perhaps I needed to spend more time there defining his situation clearly so people "got" what the twist was and weren't just confused. I'll try better in the next installment, which I expect will be much more straightforward and a simpler read.

satinmarabanasatinmarabanaover 14 years agoAuthor
Improving the story

Based on the feedback here, I've taken another crack at the story to try to pull off my goal more clearly and generally improve the story. I just submitted it so it should appear in a week or two, I guess. Keep your eyes open for "The FMDM Interview v2" and let me know if I fixed the issues. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I got it!

If your revised version was not up on the 13th I would like to say that I understood the story the first time. It was very clear at the end that this was a session, not a real interview. I enjoyed the question that came to mind during the interview that if Carper was dressed, how did he know before he got there. I seriously doubt any 'client' would open up to a reporter. Therefore, the question was set to permit the acceptance of the ending.

Please, don't pander to those who want the story spoon fed to them. There are thinkers out there. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

Would enjoy more of your work.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
another good one

I honestly got a little lost in the story, but it went pretty smoothly. personally, I'm so happy to read the stories you have put out. the insight the stories revealed were amazing. I wish you all the happiness in the world, and I would bet your getting it.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Congratulations on your unusual and imaginative story, taking several common sexual themes and weaving them together in a very original way. I admit to not being sure of where it was going, but it's always good to challenge the reader's mental abilities. I'll enjoy reading v2.

Not for the first time I notice a preponderance of anon comments, including one critical to an extent appropriate if the commenter was paying you for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous