All Comments on 'Black Poker Party'

by nurseshark

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
tired of this shit

no comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An exactly why is it he is still there?

Seems obvious to me he should already be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More racist bulshit.

There should be a new section on LIT. White mans racism against white women. How shit is this story. Black on white CAN be erotic sometimes. BUT NOT like this, this awhite mans nightmare or at least should be. how can any self respecting white person want this to happen? Actually the answer is they want to be Black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent story

loved the story wish it was actually a little long...

look forward to more stories by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

Would love to read more of this kind of story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
DON'T Write Another Story

Another story about a white female being turned on by supposedly huge black penises. This is your first story, with any luck your last too. It stank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Writer

You are a good writer, but the story was too predictable. Keep writing, but choose another subject.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 15 years ago
same old, same old

I agree with previous writer. You have talent as a writer, but this story is extremely cliche. No new ground covered. Beautiful loving wife goes fucking crazy and decides to torment her husband for no particular reason. ....... Keep writing, but try to tweak your stories so that you add a new twist on the old plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what everyone wants a white wife popping out

bastards. Not just bastards but.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Some Sick

M.F. posting on here. Just dogs fucking porn, trailer trash. As erotic as turds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm just wondering...

...y'know, everyone has a right to an opinion but how could you rate this "Great!"???Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Writer seeks distain successfully

You seeker of male humility and self disrespect must be needy for any kind of attention.<P>

Congrats little sick one - in just 1 story we see what you are. How sad for those around you who used to care.<P>

Now you are next to nothing as compared to what you could be.

Makes one wonder why you gave up on yourself as the talent appears to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good, but not so good

I'm an Indian married woman and I love reading interracial stuff becoz I have been fantasising myself, with all permutations and combinations,getting nailed by black man (men, as well). I had seen 3 or 4 porn movies before my marriage, with my lover, and these movies had stories of white women and black studs. I used to marvel at the size of their black snakes dangling between their legs, even though in one of the movies the black guy was no less than 50 years, and the way they would force open white women's holes with their rough penetration. Though my lover too did not match their sizes(he was around 8 inches), but my husband's 5 incher is definitely a big let down. I do not live in US or other Western countries, so just have to keep fantasising only. I, at times, feel so frustrated that I start planning to f... one of the guys around I feel attracted to. Then I withdraw becoz in India it is not permitted in our society and also I have no idea of their sizes as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please Ignore the Negative Comments and Write More

You have a natural talent for storytelling, like some classic writers on this site (ie. devilsadvocate, mikelh, stormbringer etc.). The pace of the build up was good. And the climax delivers. And then there is some more... just what a good story needs. Even the epilogue was in tune with your theme. Excellent!

I hope to see more good writing from you in the future. It would be a shame if you were discouraged by negative comments written by people who are having emotional reactions based upon prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!!!

Can't wait of the story about the party. Woul like to read about Double and Triple Penetrations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Samuel

Is it you?

BooomerBooomeralmost 15 years ago
Title's an in-DICK-ation of the Story's Outcome

I am constantly amazed at the volume of racist rancur stories like this leave in their wake. It's as if there's a cadre of readers out there in cyber space who patrol the site to write negative comments and give low rating to stories in a catagory that they have overt and covert issues around. In real life white husband's might nip situations like strip poker parties with their voluptuous white wives - involving extremely well-endowed black men in the bud ... but who'd think that was erotic? (I know that there is someone out there .. let's face it this site offers something for everybody!)

The thing that I love about Literotica is that you have a plethora of material available and that you DON'T HAVE TO READ stuff that repulses or turns you off!

This story was hot from the moment that the husband walked into the kitchen and found "Robert's hand all ober his wife's ass".

Sure its a predictable stroke fantasy story but aren't most of the stories on this site.

I really like the "strip poker" scenario as a narrative device. Also appreciated the movement of the action around the apartment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Samual, it has to be.

More racist bullshit on this site. Silly little white dicked men putting themselves down in so called fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Superb

Absolutely awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it

Great story. My white wife loves fucking black men. She started when she was 15. Her single mom would fuck many men including black men. As a teenage my future wife was a slut for any cock, especially black cock. When we started dating I would let my friends fuck her. She would tell me that she would fuck anyone that I wanted. After a year we were married and I continued sharing her white pussy with my friends. We would sometimes go to a bar and pick up someone to fuck her. I enjoyed watching her fuck other men. I had asked her in the past if she had ever fucked a black man. She always quickly said no. One night while fucking she asked me if she could fuck a black man. I asked her again if she had ever fucked a black man. She answered yes. She was scared to tell me because she thought I would not like her if she fucked black men. As she told me my dick got hard. I was turned on that my wife fucked black men. She told me about her mom fucking black men and about her fucking black men. That weekend we went to a bar and picked up a black man for her to fuck. I watched her suck and fuck the black man. I had a hard on watched her fuck. After the black man got through fucking her I fucked her. We took turn fucking her. After the first black fucking she and I decided that she only fuck black men. We continued to pick up black men in bars for her to fuck. Occasionally we would pick up 2 or 3 black men to fuck my wife. I learned to suck black cock before and after they fucked her. We are both black cock sucking people. Our sex life continues to be mostly black. Occassionally my wife will fuck other races.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ok

would have been better if the other 2 black guys hadn't come. i dont like gang bangs. good scenario though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hopefully

This nigger loving fag got shot in a drive by, what a little creep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too much repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition.

You point out a little bit too much that the woman is married, that the woman is white, and that the guys are black. I didn't finish the story because it got too annoying. If I'm not clear in what I mean, take for example this portion:

"'Oh! Oh! Oh!' Nate yelled as Liz came on his black cock and he returned fire with a load of black cum in her cheating, white womb."

The black cock part would have been fine, and we know that it's a black guy and white girl and we know (since the perspective is from her husband's point of view) that she's married. You don't have to say that the the cum came from a black woman and that the womb belongs to a white woman who cheats. We remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
slut!!!

What a fucking tramp.

TheStorkTheStorkover 12 years ago
Hot story

Don't listen to the haters. The story was well-written and hot. Nice buildup, nice climax, so to speak. I hope we get to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow if you dont agree with the story line you are a hater, discriminatory stuff like this

is all the hate there is. The story could have been of her fucking white guys and still been effective but someone had to play the race card. Hate is a two way street and i find this story full of hate and mental instability. Trouble is can decide if it is the woman that hates her husband or the black men that hate the white woman and feel the need to degrade her.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I see a lot of comments that are so negative ..... keep writing this is hot, wet and exciting. Would love to see you used totally by more than a few!!!

Great story

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the race of the others is so what, the marriage changed and she wants to play. he should simply leave and let her do...whomeve or whatever, and he's learned quite a lesson. he drew A's and 8"s, the dead man's hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the Jackass who said the hand was aces and eights

It was a full house you stupid fuckin moron,where the fuck does it ever say it was aces and eights any where,your fucked in the head and need to get fuckin glasses you stupid fuckin moron,jeasus christ,read the fucking thing and quit pullin your pud,fuck no wonder things are so fucked up now a days with fucking morons like this,smart the fuck up,you FUCKING, STUPID, MORON.

ANGRY GRANDPA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid prison fantasy

with a dumb cuck added in

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not credible.

This simply didn't accord with reality to any discernible degree. Would have been more believable if the wife had a more mixed response to these decidedly mixed experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not believable

Just a trite rehash of the sorry old BBC white cuck hubby theme. Faithful white wife goes from monogamy to a BBC GB slut in two point seven seconds, sure happens all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot story , well written , FictionCumFantasy . aka masturbation reading

i often ask myself, does a story have to be totaly believeable to be a good story .

my answer is always the same ,

if its well written , stimulates the mind & a few other parts .

can my imagination move the words from the page into a movie in my Head .

if its a story you can lose yourself in , while reading , lose track of time .

this one ticks all the boxes ..

i hope the Author keeps writing ,

i wish all the readers here @ Literotica , would take a shot at writing for themselves .

they might then appreciate how dificult it is.

xxxhugsxxx

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
2 things do not fit...

...1....try changing your name into &quot;Nurse&quot;...because shark doesn&Acirc;&acute;t do it for you..

...2...why do you claim to be a &quot;white male&quot;? White is possible...but &quot;male?!?&quot;

DebbieXDebbieXover 9 years ago
How fortunate..

I must have been shopping for BBC in the wrong places, as the biggest i found was only about 7 1/2" and Liz is more than fortunate to find that every black cock is HUGE and about 11 inches. I need to go shopping for cock at her parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 out of 5 for pointing out the obvious too much

I really liked the story but after a little while got distracted and annoyed with the constant reminders that she was a "cheating, white, married, etc" and the "black, black, black". If you were to take out 3/4 of those constant (unneeded) reminders you would have a 5 star story. Really liked it otherwise.

verbicideverbicideabout 9 years ago
Ah bigotry

The story itself was predictable, but the whole "white boy" thing was annoying. Do you know how much internet rage you would cause if the husband had responded "okay, black boy" to any of those comments. I understand, the black/white thing is the draw of interracial stories, but the cuckold humiliation is just...ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too Much

...belittling the white husband...too much; otherwise, great interracial fuck scene!

As to hubby, his wife was/is a closet BBC slut and if I were him, I would have left for work on Monday with a suitcase...a suitcase with all I wanted from the residence I would never return to!!!!!!!!!! Why - total disrespect by her to him and, of course, overdoing on the part of the boys...tooooo much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think the author needs to "enjoy the pleasure" of having a BBC suddenly inserted where none has been before and maybe he could write his stories a little more realistically. I know drinking can help dull pain like that but it does NOT erase the pain.

And I talk from personal experience where I was a willing participant. I had enjoyed BBC's before but when it's a thick 10" and slammed home with no foreplay, just like in this story, there's going to be major hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nigger cock craving WhoreWife !

That slutty white wife has been turned into a big nigger cock craving whore and if her CuckHubby was me I'd have told them $450 each nigger cock and they'd get he dusk to dawn to WhoreFuck her anyway they wanted as many times as they wanted and no cleanup, I'd film it as well and sell the video on line.....do the math !!!!!!!

Make her a true NiggeSeed guzzling WhoreWife !!!!

And add a collar and leash to the WhoreKunt ,!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good for her

Your wife is paying you back for being useless. If you had given her the cock she wanted this might not have happened now you are on the way to becoming a slave to BBC yourself. I won't be surprised to read that they have turned you into a cock sucker yourself and soon you will be like your wife, unable to live without receiving a daily injection of beautiful black juice. Enjoy or contact me at Zodiaca53@Hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The beginning was very erotic, then your story entered the realm of pornography devoid of any literary aspirations...

... some like it that way but it is not my cup of tea.

The scene where Robert was squeezing Liz's ass cheeks was PRICELESS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fantastic! I an a gay white male and I no how she feels about BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As it should be

This is how it should be - a BBC in a tight white pussy. Every wife should gladly "give" her cunt to any and all big black cocks. Those superior black dicks deserve the finest white pussy and husbands should facilitate their wives' desire (NEED) for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

THE husband should grow some balls and sell her ass and cunt to the niggers for one thousand a piece for the night they can fuck her any witch way they want then when he has the write amount of money then sell her to the biggestnigger pimp he can find and say good by and good luckfuck all the black you like and leave her ass she is a skank

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

For the record I am white male who also has a puny little dick.

When I couldn't even break my brides cherry, she went to search for a real man, or men as it turned out. Having asked some ladies at work a good place to go they told her of a mostly black biker bar. she had checked it out before suggesting we go out to dinner that she heard about at work. I had no clue, other than she dressed very sexy. She is 5'6", 125 lbs, blonde hair to her shoulders, and gorgeous to look at.

We had been married for 5 months at this point. When we arrived at the bar I commented placed looked a bit rough. She gave me a strange look and said. "maybe that's how I like it". When we entered loud music, mostly bikers who were black, and mostly white women in there, some dancing, or should I say grinding on the hard black cocks. we sat down ordered a drink, me very uncomfortable.

I noticed Judi scanning the crowd and had adjusted her chair so it was aimed at the dance floor and the bar. I then noticed she had her knees spread open giving anyone who noticed a nice view. in about 5 minutes 2 large black bikers came over and said hello. then said we don't get many hot white women in here, especially your kind. Then said they couldn't help but see the nice show Judi was putting on. Then asked her if she liked to dance, she looked at me and said you don't mind dear, do you ! Didn't wait for an answer and walked off, arm in arm with them. she was soon grinding her pussy on them, as they sorta did a tag team with her.

they came back to the table and Judi said, the guys have invited us to the private room in back, saying we'll get serviced better there than out here. Little did I know.

There were 9 other Black guys in there with 2 white girls. The girls were on there knees sucking their huge black cocks. I immediately told Judi we need to leave now. she looked at me with the most contemptuous look I had ever seen. She informed me that she had seen her Dr. about the constant pain she had when we tried to have sex, to the point she had said, no more. He informed her that her hymen was intact.

then he asked about me, specifically how large was my penis, she told him 2 inches when hard. He was amazed and told her I wasn't man enough to break her hymen or probably ever satisfy her sexually, that she needed a "real man". She said she was here to have a real MEN fuck her and watch me do anything they wanted from a "less than a man". she took off her clothes and was soon fucking and sucking unbelievable huge cocks. she screamed out when he took her cherry and then said thanks, he's not man enough to do it. 3 of them held me as I was stripped naked. then laughed at by all when they saw my puny dick. One commented he knew girls with bigger clits. SAID THINK WE GOT US A GIRLY BOY HERE. I was forced under Judi as she was being fucked and I was told to lick his dick as it went in and out of her and if I didn't they'd just fuck the girly boy. I began licking him as he fucked her, tasting her juices on his cock. my cock grew to it's 2 inches causing them to say, look girly boy likes cock. They pulled me out and put on my knees as one made me suck him and the other said, I'm going to fuck this FAGGOT you're married to. Judi said, I HAVE ALREADY FILED FOR DIVORCE, GO AHEAD, LET HIM FEEL A REAL MAN'S COCK ! Thought he should see how real men are hung and how good a fuck they are. I getting long here so to wrap up I had to eat the cum from Judi's pussy and ass and suck off 3 cocks, and took 2 into my pussy, as they said it should be rightly called. Our divorce is final and Judi is pregnant with a black baby.

OF course she was right in finding a real man who could satisfy her.

Me, I suck cock now and then. Usually glory holes mostly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BBC

I know too I'm a gay Mexican man gay bitch I found my black king in a book store,I'd been drinking that night an wanted to watch men sucking an fucking cock so went as I stepped out of booth A Big Beautiful Black man motioned over I was scared as I never had been with A Black man but I went over anyway to see what he wanted when I got there he pulled me into the booth with him and started kissing me deep I was nervous but I started kissing him back. We were in there maybe 10 min and he whispered in my ear are you going to let me fuck you scared and nervous I agreed and said yes,don't know what came over me ,but it like I was just his an I couldn't say no.Anyway we get to his house with some kissing and him rubbing my ass with his strong hands he started pulling my pants and taking my clothes off he gently lays.me on the bed an says put this pillow under your stomach,but make sure its under by your cock I will be right back, Oh he says Did you know that they make Mexican boys asses for black cock an I say soft voice baby please don't hurt me, his kisses me an says baby I make love to A ass not damage it😍 I felt safe an his, he comes back an my eyes can't believe what I see but A cock so big I knew I was in trouble,an again I said please don't hurt me, he layed on top of me with my ass sticking up so he could easily penetrate my tight ass, an he whispers in my ear damn baby I m going to love this and so are u ,an then he says you ready and I say yes,I fell him grabing his huge cock an he is rubbing it up an down my crack and starts pushing that huge cock in my tight hole an I can't believe it I fill so warm an juicy in and he continues to push more of that big black cock in my horny hole and he ask me how do you like babe I just say softly please fuck my tight hole babe an he says I told you Mexican ass was made for black cock an I turn my head to kiss my master black baby I he pushes it all the way in I can fill his cock in my belly an told him baby you can fuck my pussy any time you like. I came so hard when I felt his balls and pubic hair caresses my boy pussy. And he came in me so hard I could fill cum filling my hole with his baby juice oh how I loved that. And he whispered in my ear an said baby I wish you were in prison with me we could of made alot of money.I just got out but I. Wiil be looking you up. And that was mine and wish I had some now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your wife will need black cock and will get it

I have been where you are and you can make one of two choices let her get stuffed full of black cock with the urge hits or let her go believe me you have no other choice. My wife got blacked a little over 3 years ago and by my count has fucked and sucked by over 200 different black men ages 18 to 55 with most of them banging her multiply times. They double and triple team her and gang bang my wife on a regular basis at least twice a month with her taking on anywhere from 5 to 20 in a night pounding all three holes for hours. They had her run several trains with her being plowed all weekend long with up to a hundred men taking a ride on her. They have teamed both her ass and pussy so much I can slide my fist inside both up to my wrist. Hope you enjoyed your wife those five years because once you go black u never come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just give in

Give in and join her. While she is sucking and fucking all those cocks you should be a good husband and lick her pussy and suck cock with her. Sucking cock is best done together. Enjoy hot throbbing cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Skank

Fuck that skank sell her bitch ass pussy to those niggers. It's one thing to enjoy fucking around as long both you are ok with it. Let bitch have her niggers go find yourself a hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different strokes 4 different folks

Some love it & some condemn it. My lady was with a black man for 9 years before I met her and had previously been with several others. She prefers them but has stuck with me; The one used to visit once in awhile; after which she would come and tell me about it. That made for great seconds. I would love to watch a black man fuck her. On the sly, I have also submitted to a licorice stick and tasted the milky issue. It is yum, yum good!

Ravisher71Ravisher71about 8 years ago
Just Pure Depraved Filth

And I love it. The BBC/wife genera is one of my favourites and this is a simple yet brilliant masterpiece of the genera. So many elements combined to make it one of the hottest stories on here. I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
boring as hell

ive read this story before bc there are 2000 others just like it in this cat. boooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 8 years ago
Been there, Done that

And loved it. I have been a BBC lover and shut for 30 plus years and have enjoyed every nasty thing that they or my Master/hubby have demanded from me. Hubby is not a cuck in anyway. But he loves to see me used, humiliated and treated like a piece of meat for his pleasure. That said I loved the story and really look forward to chapters 2 through 20. Please keep writing this theme has legs to go far and long. Call me a whore, I don't mind. Just keep me full and covered with the fabulous cum from those huge BBC's. Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wife becomes a slave at 55

My wife of 35 years became a slave to black cock 5 years ago at the age of 55 and has fucked and sucked over 500 different black men age 18 to 62 during the past 5 years. We are still together but informed me from the first day of them owning her that she would have to be satisfied with black cock every day the rest of her life with her doing just that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Black Cock for my black virgin

I would love to see my beautiful blond white wife sucking and fucking black men she has always thought about havng a black cock in her mouth & one in her pussy I have to admit he make me horney to think of it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Piece of garbage

I think you need to get a divorce. NOW, she already a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poker

"A black poker cuckolded him" He should now say goodbye to the whore.

I hope this was just fantasy write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slut or Whore Take Your Pick

With what she did and the humiliation she threw at him while doing it, that would have been it. She said she loves him- no way she does. He should not have been there for the week with her going over there for the fuck party. Don't even plan any revenge just leave and start over, you can do alot better. She does not respect you in any way.

She is damaged goods now, just another stupid white chick that loves black cock and has no self respect at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bbc lover

Hot fucking story. I love black cock and suck it every chance I get ummm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

I've always wanted my wife to do this. I was hard during your entire story. I'm gonna show her this to see if it gives her any ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
B.B.C Bitch

It is hard to comprehend how a supposedly happily married woman could have allowed herself be used in this way by her black neighbours and their black friend, even if she was really badly affected by alcohol. And what kind of neighbours were they to abuse hospitality in this way? What was to become of this once happy marriage? It would be pretty hard for the husband to overlook and forgive this behaviour of his once faithful wife, or how they could settle back down into domestic bliss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super Visit

One night we got a phone call from a friend. He invited us to join him. When Connie and I got there were five other men. Four black and one other men Bill had told him about how Connie could suck a dick. Before I knew it Connie's top was off and her tits were being played with..Soon everyone was naked and Connie was being fucked as she was sucking on two dicks. This went on for about four hours. Connie had every hole fucked at least three times. We now have parties and even more men are there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BBC FeedFest

I gave this story to my wife and to my surprise she got so turned on I couldn't believe her suggestion that we could have a poker party at our house. A couple of weeks later she asked me if we could have a poker party at our house on friday night. I agreed it was ok with me so she set out to planning everything, making little sandwiches, buying all kinds of chips and to my surprise, along with cases of beer she brought in five quarts of tequila. She never drinks tequila unless we plan to have a very sex filled weekend. We have, in the past, rented a small cabin in the mountains and stayed very drunk and she would fill my exstacy with every imaginable sex act you could describe. Well that frday evening when I arrived home from my office I was very surprised to see five of our guests had already arrived and were seemingly had started the party without me. To add to my surprise our guests were all young black men from the company I worked for. My wife had one of the sexiest outfits she had purchased for our little escapades or should I say sexcapades! Well, needless to say it didn't take long for her tequila to kick in and she was doing a little strip-tease for our guests, much to their approval. I watched this "party" from the doorway as my very petite wife would take a goodly 'SIP' of her almost straight tequila then go into her tease dancing around and between the guys. I almost went into shock when I saw her grab hold of their obviously erect members then move to another one to do the same to his erection. She then advanced to unbuckle their pants as if to dare them to undress as she went on to the next one. This kept going until she had all five stipped down and naked with each had nothing on except a raging hard-on. I was also shocked to see none of their cocks were smaller than 10 inches and as thick as a beer can. This made me wonder if she'd had other parties on nights I had been working late at the office. Also, added to my surprise my 6 inch dick was standing at attention inside my trousers. Suffice it to say the party turned into a sexfest that lasted all weekend and my petite little wife gave birth to triplet black babies. We are still enjoying these sexfests and also enjoying the true fathers cumming over and we share all the love and watch as the fathers bounce the little bundles of joy on their knees. Of course the black fathers contribute quite handsomely to the monetary fund for their costs of food, clothes, not to mention the childrens scholarship fund...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible

Garbage. Complete garbage. No wife does this or acts this way unless they have zero respect of their husbands. She clearly didn't long before the actual fucking took place. Thus is a cuckboy wimp fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

You won't be allowed in the house.... When she leaves, you head out in the other direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WRITER AND MAIN CHARACTER ARE DEFORMED IDIOTS

NO HEART, NO NOTHING. WRITER SHOULD JUST GO TO THE FAR END OF THE SWAMP AND BE ONE WITH HIS KIND-POND SCUM.

Sensual29Sensual29about 6 years ago
Queen of Spades

What a fabulousy sexy story - thank you !

I absolutely love bbc and I’m very lucky to have a long-term partner who understands supports and encourages me to enjoy all the big black cock I need on a regular basis. My desire for bbc is insatiable ! I also love playing poker,so having enjoyed this story,we’re now going to arrange a poker sex party with our group of bbc friends. It should be a lot of fun ! I’m a older mature slim woman who only tried big black cock about 5 years ago,and now I can’t do without it ! I’m told my tight little pussy is made for bbc,and by how wet and aching my pussy gets when I think about black cock, I’ve realised it just offers me the most pleasurable and satisfying sex. I wish I had’ve tasted bbc when I became sexually active at 15,as my sex life would’ve been much more fulfilling,but I’m making up for it now and having an absolute ball ! Unfortunately there’s not a lot of bbc in Melbourne Australia,but I’m certainly open to enjoying all the bbc that comes our way. There’s more women who crave bbc than you could imagine or realise,and I’m just one of them !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gang bang my wife !

Damn, wish my wife would do an all black gangbang. Won't happen as she is a prude and racist ! jiminti at yahoo .com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I did'nt mind it

I do like reading about Black men with v large penises fucking white wives while small dicked husbands get humiliated.

That's why I come to this section of literotica.

Perhaps the commentators who disapprove should try stories in another section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Really racist garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still!!!

Is Liz me back came to black cock. If have is more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love it

Great story. Wow that was amazing. I have to tell you for being a white married women of 12 years my best sex is when I have sex with black men. I’m 55 years old and 5’4” and very big tits 48 DD and have big thick nipples . I love showing them off and letting guys touch them. I’m a very kicky white women . I love fucking and sucking black men because they aren’t afraid to use my body for their pleasure. I guess you can say I’m a black cock whore. I love them fucking me how they want and as many as they want . I’ve come home many time with my ass so red and sore from them spanking it I can’t sit down.and my tits and nipple black and blue from them slapping and pinching them .nothing taste better then black cock cumming down my throat and fucking me pumping my womb full of their hot cream. Any black men wanting to fuck and abuse my white married pussy. The more the better.

Darlene.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Kind of downer

The sex is hot and the scenario could be really provocative except that: Eddie is a cuckold wimp, and his wife is a slut that has no respect for him. Don't know why she has suddenly decided to cuckold her husband especially in such a brutal demeaning manner. The fact that he is still with her after the first occasion speaks to Eddie's insecurities. But, I guess everyone has their own kink, but this ain't mine. I rated this 2*s. I probably won't read anymore of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make him clean up or else

He should lick the cum off her. And lick their cocks clean. Or she should tell them to kick his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What would really happen

" I want that little dicked bastard to watch me..." "When I heard this come out of my beloved wife's mouth something in me snapped. "I will go get us some refreshments." I said meekly as i got up towards the kitchen. I should point out that before I was married, one of my wilder cousin's had convinced me to keep a .40 caliber home defense platform at all times due to his insistence that a home invasion could happen anytime; I kept this system, loaded in case of emergency, in a secret compartment under the sofa furthest from what continued to be the worst betrayal I had ever conceptualized happening around my coffee table. I also had a home security system installed that I could control from my phone, I activated the living room camera as the debauchery continued, blind to my movements until I shouted: " GET OUT OF MY WIFE AND MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW OR I AM IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE AND WILL DEFEND MYSELF AS SUCH!" Nate, the rough one who insisted my wife whore herself out to these strangers, saw my gun, laughed at me, and stood up aggressively: "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THAT WHITEBOI!?!" I blew his leg in half at the knee, he screamed, I pointed my gun at Robert, the instigator and shot him in the stomach as he threw my soon to be ex wife to the floor. Shawn got up to run, but his aggressive stance in my own home alarmed me and I shot him in the leg as well. I switched the security system back to filming the outside of the house (the system can only film one area at a time) "I hope you all bleed out." I stated as I began making arrangements to contact the police and pointed my gun at my soon to be ex Liz and said: " They raped you, and anything less is a death sentence and if I go, so do you." Cops came, video evidence was on my side, robbers went to icu and then to serve lengthy prison sentences for rape and home invasion, video evidence was on our side, and 3 days after the trial I served that bitch divorce papers and she opted out of everything because in her words: "Somebody who has done what I did does not deserve this man's assets." She refused any offer of settlement and the last I heard she worked in fast food and lived alone.

Skybird9702Skybird9702over 3 years ago
Love this

I agree they should make the husband clean their cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favorite Poker game.

Would love to have those guys at my house for a poker party. More importantly I know my wife would gladly ensure they had a very good time. By the way, her real name is Liz.

And me, I'd love to watch them all get what they wanted.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

Blacks cum to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Video

Might help with divorce.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
What we want

Most of us married white woman cream of being used by multiple big black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another black man's dream and when he woke up he realized he dirtied his pj's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!. Lucky wife and husband. Wish it was my wife and me, If I could roll back the clock, I would have married a Black cock slut and encouraged her to fuck as many Black men as possible. As long as they let me watch every time the made love and allow me to clean them up.

chinatown_whorechinatown_whorealmost 3 years ago

7th grade English comp c+ Equivalence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Right to the point, how does a loving wife become a slut in a matter of minutes? Exceptionally unrealistic

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25over 2 years ago

Even though these comments are all at least 12 years old I would like to add my two cents. There is no doubt that some women desire big cocks black or otherwise. And undoubtedly the additional thought if it happens to be a big black cock just adds to the excitement of a taboo particularly for white women. So “fuck off” to mister highly offended “Anonymous”. A fantasy belongs to the owner not to you. And if it comes true it is not up to you to be judgemental. What the helll are you doing in this category anyway if you’re so offended by this story. Suggestion to the author of you are still alive and writing. This is a good story that would be much more effective if you would lose the “married white” or “cheating white” over and over again. It gets old fast and undermines what otherwise be an excellent story.

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

Looks like White and Black are the most used words in this story. After reading the first half page i was fed up with rubbing this fetish permanent in the face of the readers. A good story plot is spoiled by overusing the interracial theme. And i am also with Dynamohum25 that the fantasy belongs to the author. But he wants us to read and enjoy so a little critic should be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was blacked at age 19 after a dance at college. Being a virgin at the time, it was the greatest thing the world! I stayed all weekend. To this day I love being , paddled, used and humiliated by black men as long as my pussy is well fucked and full of their cum. And husband agrees. Happy wife, happy life! R

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anon 5 months ago: How does a loving wife become a slut in a matter of minutes? The same way a loving husband allows his wife to become that black cock slut. They have both had that taboo fantasy. He has thought about a black man fucking his white wife and she had wondered if the stories about black cocks being bigger and better than her white husbands. This was overboard on completing that fantasy but if you share the fantasy then this was extremely erotic and worth every star available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story? Is pure racist crap whose intent is to belittle and emasculate white men. I wouldn't touch high school cheerleaders who partied with the athletes and I have shoved a baton up a black quarterback's ass when he thought he could put his hands on my girl. Texas is filled with brown babies made by unmarried black bastards and white cunts. These stupid stories encourage more of this crap and let's the girls and athletes think they can get away with this crap. They forget a guy might be only 5'9", but a judge is a great equalizer. And I bet my python has a lot more pop than their mamba.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Dynamohum 25, the constant repeating of white and black are the very point of this story. This is not erotica. Instead it is a political view assaulting white men and encouraging the "browning" of the races by constantly posing the bullshit of white women lusting for big black cock. In my experience, white women lust for an easy life and until the recent boom in income for black athletes there have been few choices. There is only one Tiger Woods, although you have to give him credit for fucking as many blond Scandinavian women as he can. White women want MONEY which is why so many marry old men. They are not choosing to live as crack whores, in tenements, or pregnant with 8 babies from 8 baby daddies. Why don't these "writers?" Give this theme up and try for some creativity for a change? This is posted by anonymous as Literotica doesn't acknowledge my gmail address.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

All the years in the military, all the years in a latrine at all the many bases in state and overseas and I never saw not one large black cock! The author of this shit must love being cuckold and love sucking cock to write such garbage as this. Fuck Gurly Boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just wished that my brother and I could have been there. At a party one night there must have been 40 to 50 people. Every one was having fun until some black dudes started hitting on a friend's wife and he Mike was getting pissed. My brother walked up to me and asked if I was ready to show some dumbasses how to respect other people's spouse's. Yes I said why not . As we were walking to the pool outside where the fight was about to begin the host asked if we could help? He said he was sorry but he said these guys used to be good guys but lately I have been hearing things he didn't like. Mike had just hit one of the black guys. The black guy hit Mike and put him down. My brother said hey bucky you want to try me? Sure and he swung and missed my brother. My brother swung with his left and missed but came right back with the right and as the black dude turned back my brothers right connected and knocked him off balance. Another black guy started at my brother and I kicked him in the knee. The fight was on. Hell it was kind of fun. 6 black guys and only 1 white guy in the pool. What I meant about kind of fun was because my brother's and my wife was upset with us. The host stepped in and said thanks guys for helping me out . By the way the next time I have a party can I hire you two for security.

blackice51blackice51about 2 years ago

Too funny to read the comments, this story was hilarious 😂🤣. Oh, and for the one who commented, they never seen a BBC. You gots to be kidding me.

blackice51blackice51about 2 years ago

Randog025, I'm a black man and my dick at times could shrink to 2" in showers, especially when it's cold, but when erect I'm 9.5". Thats what I meant when I said you never seen a BBC, you would have to be at orgy or a threesome. I do agree that back in the day at group parties their were blacks with small dicks, but most were holding their own. I think this writer just wanted to piss readers off and he did a great job at that. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story, Especial love it when she has the men drag her white husband up close and call him pathetic. That is what we are, Pathetical white boys playing at being men. Our white wifes deserve BBC and we need to thank the Black man. 4yourpleasureiam

oldguy1oldguy1about 2 years ago

man up dude, stop fantasying and start treating your wife with respect she will either love you more or just love fucking other men but it has nothing to do with Colour or Race. watching your wife being treated like that is Sick dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this. 5plus stars. Ever since I experienced my only gang bang in college I've wanted to experience another. Not only did I get gangbanged, It was the first time I'd ever had sex with Black guys. WOW!

Never had my white pussy stuffed so full or climaxed so many times! WOW again!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wimpy husband and a white trash whore

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Trash.

The husband deserve all the humiliation his slut-wife can dish out.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous