All Comments on 'Waiting for Paradise'

by Trish987

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
woodrowsmithwoodrowsmithalmost 15 years ago
different

not sure what to think. it sure was different. the writing was ok. it could have used more style. the word choice did leave a touch to be desired but, overall, not bad.

I guess the "every sibling" being a mate for 3 generations is the part that makes it impossible to really believe as that sort of thing would have, by gen 3 resulted in some fairly intense birth defects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start

I thought the story was good and I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't wait!

Thanks, this is really hot! Hope to read the sequel very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
terrific...HOTTTTTT ...chap.#1

really hottt beginning...definetly tell us more...especially more detail about dad/dean bi action..as women/moms like myself...and bi couples like us...nothing a bigger turn-on than hot sex charged dad/son bi action when mom/bi stud dad/share all with their hot jock stud son...this scenerio is almost 99% of time omitted from posts on this site...so it is really terrific that you like us..and many others find this topic/scenerio soooooo hotttttttt! ! ! in family fun stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

Hope u continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't wait for part 2!!!

Loved it! Hope part 2 is soon to come : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep it cumming!!

Very good start, can't wait to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE MORE CHAPTERS I WANT MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Popular Demand

I'm just one of many voices d=crying out for more from this talented writer. Trish, you should never stop at this one good story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Start!

Loved this beginning! I hope you have spent the last few months working on the next chapter.While I am not a writer or editor, I give it "2 cocks up!" Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Well Written

This story was very well written. Okay, so there are a few things that are hard to beleive......but it is erotic and does the trick (if you know what I mean). So, thank you - and hope to see more someday!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Please continue in the middle of jacking off

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NEED MORE!!!

please...my cunt is so wet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And...

I take it this will be a forever cliffhanger. Bummer. It was a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG!

Oh Trish, How could you possibly leave us hanging like that after such a wonderful story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Faggot

Had to stop reading when the dad said the son could fuck him. Stop with this gay shit you homo.

odiaapuaodiaapuaover 3 years ago
Hi Trish

Please continue this story.... I like this story very very much .... i read this for several times.... i never read this kind of story... please please continue or do similar kind of stories.. with incest babies...

Sibling marraige....

A sister find that her Big brother is actually her biological father too.

A Niece find that her Uncle is actually her Biological father too.

A Son find that his Father is also his Big brother,

A son fucks his Mother and his Sister-daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Almost a hot story until you realize all of the inbreeding…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. I got off reading this. Thanks for the fantasy and the great cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please post the next part earlu i m eager to read the story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

our family is very open and we enjoy each other every Saturday the whole family fucks together, any other day we pick who ever .

Client8Client83 months ago

What a tease...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous