All Comments on 'Grandpa's Surprise Visit'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sensational!

As someone who recalls with fondness as a very young lad taking (very innocent) showers with a grandfather who fit the description in your atory, it brought back a lot of very pleasant memories. While nothing ever came of those incidents, I was always tempted to reach out and touch his marvelous manhood which was about eye-level to me at the time. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gramps

I love an older cock in both of my holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!

A grandpa type is one of my biggest desires!

Also would love to read more about Granpa's Childhood friend and their experiences! mmmmmmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

nicely written, easy to read and no nonsense, just a bit of horny fun ;)

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fun

I remember the first time I had my grandpas cock in my mouth I was very young and new to the sex of the world and my granpa was really nice to me and treated me very nice making me feel loved and wanted. you may call it wrong but I loved the attention he gave me feeling very special and loved he would have me sleeping in his bed and would touch me very softly and put my little cock in his mouth and me wanting to return the feelings that he gave me i felt his soft skin and erect cock fill my mouth and i loved the feel of it in my mouth and pushed more and more of it wanting to show him how good he made me feel.

semenloversemenloveralmost 3 years ago

It is tender, loving, so natural. Grandpa had every reason to cry...to achieve an orgasm after such a long time, and it was inside his grandson's mouth. In a situation like this, incest is never wrong, but beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to raise an old uncut cock from the dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous