All Comments on 'All I Ever Wanted'

by 0131aj

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
She sold herself, she wanted the money, so be it

She chose to be what she is a whore and a sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yeah!

I love a sweet romantic tale. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What

Would Dr. Phil say about all this, I guess if your into fucking old fat sluts that have really pissed you off this would be fun, but I would have moved on and just laughed at her request, a little therapy would be cheaper.

misterbonemisterbonealmost 15 years ago
Great Idea

All the elements of a good story are here. The fact that the main character is an older fat lady makes it pretty realistic. I would like to learn more about the characters. just make sure it don't turn into a " I now realise that I've always been a slut" type of story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Now that's what I call getting revenge

She must have cheated on him to piss him off that much, and probably has had men in her life since they split up.

How sweet it is.

Thanks for the read.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS TALE NEEDS A SCORE CARD

and a cast-list. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why?

Why didn't he eat her asshole out first? What revenge that would have made. Describing how funky an tastey her arsehole tasted would have been great. Great story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it has been a long 10+ years but this guy has a lot of anger management to get through. Now, I like a good revenge story and hope there is some backstory to this revenge fuck. It would have been good if there was some audience to see what was happening. Maybe it is just good role-play and they are getting into each role? Lets see where this goes. It was a bit short but hot none-the-less.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just kind of trashy, not much of a story

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous