All Comments on 'Las Vegas: The Sequel'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another great tale..

..from Literotica's #1 fellatrix. She is one hot writer who understands the fine art of cocksucking. Keep it up cum slut. You are the best!

Just@FanJust@Fanalmost 15 years ago
The Inside of Your Mind

It must be a splendidly dirty place indeed. I can hardly wait for the next sexy little tale you decide to drop on us next. I still owe you a story. Until then I remain...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the sequel ?

can't see any story called las vegas. plus I just love drunk and violant men. they are the best, can't get up their dicks but have no clue how hard they hit. really absolutely the most erotic story.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Original

The story that this one is a squell to isn't posted at the moment. Unfortunately it was written for me by a friend as fan fiction, so he has to post it under his own name... comming soon!!

TonyZeeTonyZeealmost 15 years ago
There's a devil in you.

God, your stories drive me nuts. Among other things. Can I take a cut at writing about Lucia? She's an inspiration.

Oral RexOral Rexalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Exciting, never stalls in description, keeps the reader engaged. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Fantastic Fellatrix!

Just finished reading the story of Colin and Lucia in the limo in Las Vegas.

It all makes perfect sense to me now. Colin is one lucky guy to have such cum slut as Lucia working him over.

He hit the jackpot before even arriving at his hotel!

The two stories tie in well together. Keep them cumming, Lucia. Can't wait for your next submission.

RCGlobal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Unbelievable

There seems to be no limit to your skill in the art of cocksucking and describing it in great detail.

This is your best work yet and I hope to see more soon. You are beautiful and amazing and I wish I could find a girl like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1809 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES