All Comments on 'Her Daughter's Husband'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More

Gave this 100, could be one of the best stories on here. Kayla sounds like a hot woman surely this does not end here,

there are numerous story lines to explore. Please bring out the insatiable slut I know is inside Kayla. More, More MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Very good story. Liked it and your other submissions too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Got me going

Somehow, this hot story got me going to a place I never

thought about before. I began to imagine my head between

the young legs of my Son's girlfriend. She is 19 and such

a cutie. After having been with a couple of other raging curious young ladies and having them scream out in orgasm, having them return the favor makes my vagina actualy pulsate

with lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Kayla sounds hot.......I loved the story........reminds me of my true story of fucking my MIL, Ellie........so hot, so taboo yet so awesome..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Absolute eroticism. I would fuck her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You are due for a sequel to their adventures. Excellent start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmm,.

i came twice just by reading ths .. With my vibrator lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

pure fuckin garbage. I wasn't turned on I was enraged at the thought of a drunk loud mouth piss ant of a son in law being so disrespectful. I despise a fuckin drunk anywhere much less one trying to make sexual advances. it's not the sickness of the act because I've fucked my son in law but if he came on to me like that drunk i would have shot him between glassy eyes. Pick another line to follow, the drunk thing is really stupid.

PetermassurePetermassureover 11 years ago
Very Good

Once again the people who make negative comments do not have the balls to leave their id. Pete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Fucking Hot

This is so fucking hot. I'm 42 and I have wanted to fuck my son-in-law ever since he married my bitchy daughter 4 years ago. He's so young and sexy. I feel my pulse quicken every time I stand close to him. He brushes against me as we pass and I feel light headed. I'm a happily married woman and I feel like such a slut. I read your story and felt like maybe I wasn't crazy after all.

It feels good to finally say that I want to fuck my son in law. I've thought about it every time I fucked my husband. I suck his cock and imagine that he's my son in law. I've played out countless fantasies and I've come very close to taking action.

Should I do something about it? I keep telling myself that it would be terrible to fuck my daughter's husband but haven't I already fucked him in my head. The other side is that I should go ahead and fuck him and get it over with.

I don't know what to do. I would appreciate your advice.

Crystal C.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Tasting the forbidden fruit.

I hope all goes well for Kayla,she seems like a nice Lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it really good. It sort of mirrors what happened between me and my mother in-law. She was 41 and I was 25 years old. My father in-law was an old 59. "Sherry" was a very pretty woman who always dressed so invitingly. I started to get suggestive with her and initially she scolded me. One day, she dropped into my place of business in early afternoon and asked if I wanted to take her to lunch. We went, had some drinks and then upon parting, I gave her a deep French kiss. The rest is history. We had a passionate affair for the next 18 years. The best sex I ever had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous