All Comments on 'Training His Wife'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
great story

It's too bad the two studs didn't fuck her in the ass. That's what sluts need, to be double penetrated, and stretch out all of her orifices. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Chapters

The fact that this is a chapter story should have been mentioned in the title, and while it was mentioned at the beginning, it should be revealed in the title so that those of us who loathe these "serial type" stories" - many of which never get finished - don't click on it to begin with. If you want fairness from readers - please give it as well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's heartwarming....

when a loving relationship reaches the apex of pimp to slut.But I'm sure this guy knows what he's doing.Besides,what could go wrong?Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

for the story......I agree she now has to learn that ass-fucking and also a dp are in order.........nothing hotter than fucking another man's wife while he watches his wife/slut be used and oh how the wives love it.........

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Nice Start!!!

That was a nice start to the series. It was nice to see Ellen get what she deserved for not telling David the truth about cheating at him. It was nice to see some of her inhibitions were dropped during this session. I can hardly wait to see what you do with her in the next chapter. I do like the one suggestion about having her lose her anal virginity in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How stupid. You punish a slut by making her slut

Wow next you will punish robbers by giving them money. And punish killers by lining people up for them to kill. The wife fucked guys from work and will again now that they can spill the beans on her. So she is now a company whore/prostitute. Just what every man wants for in a wife. Guess he will get her pregnant by black guys then divorce her ass, that will be punishment and what she really deserves. She can file for anything she wants in court but popping out a black baby sort of ends the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad you didn't finish this pile of horse shit!

It was terrible and extremely boring!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Too bad this wasn't continued.

Can't understand husbands who tolerate wife's cheating, arrange the Tim and Tom show, and continue to love the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give me a break

He pimps his wife out. Now she's a whore, with a pussy full of nasty diseases. Glad this was never continued. It was just plain nasty.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 7 years ago
Hot Story

I liked this story. Lot's of good, hot sex by a slut wife. Some editing would help but I'm still hoping for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap storyline.

If the husband wants his wife to fuck other men then she isn't a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

First problem? There is no ending/continuation.

Second problem? What makes him think fucking other men will make his wife lose her inhibitions?

Third problem? What happens when she catches some nasty disease?

Fourth problem? What happens when she finds a man that's just better in bed than her husband and THAT'S why she has inhibitions?

Fifth problem? What happens when she gets pregnant by another man?

This was simply poorly thought out and badly written.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
How

How can she be cheating I you're a cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WARNING: Part 1 of ? ... no ending, incomplete

You've been warned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
obnoxiously ignorant

If you want to be a cuckold, why get upset when she cuckolds you?

I guess it comes down to knowing what is right and wrong. Getting your jollies off of the indiscretion and philandering is only supposed to happen in other people's fantasies. If you willingly set your partner up with a fuck date, you really have no idea what love and HONOR are about.

Pretty pathetic seeing as you have to prequalify the story as you do. That should tell you something about your lack of morals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! NOT I'll give you 5 💩💩💩💩💩 for being a cuck.

MattMcGMattMcG2 months ago

Why would any confident, self respecting man allow a woman he married to lie and heap disrespect atop disrespect on his ass?? Make recordings of her betrayals and being a cum dump for every cock in the world except for her husband’s??? She would have no moral authority and moral standing to mention a word of opposition when husband begins having his women escort him home and into his bed until sunrise! The cheating wife can curl up naked on a throw rug in the floor, just like a dog and she either can learn her role a living sex doll or she can file divorce and leave her husband and life free from her gold digging ways and worthless butt in her rearview or she can take option of becoming missing person should she so choose!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous