All Comments on 'Seth's Fetish'

by SweetPregnantTits

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Been there done that

knocking up your wife is wonderful. knocking up any female is great. And I love the taste of my wifes milk. I had four years of it to enjoy.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Pregged? Or Maybe a Low Sperm count?

While it may be nice that you breed your wife, maybe you could fuck her to oblivion and not knock her up. Story should be furthered with her finding another cock outside of your marriage to get pregnant with, if you fuck her long enough and there are no seeded results with you. She could fuck other guys to get pregnant in an adulterous situation and you not even be aware of it, for a more erotic presentation of this story.

almost_wildalmost_wildalmost 15 years ago
Great start...

Can't wait to hear what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
short sweet but oh so hot

just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it!

Please do more of these knocking up chicks pregnancy fetishes.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Envy

I envy you your ability to knock up your wife and/or girlfriends, and your presence to learn how to bathe a new baby and diaper it, plus all the lifestyles that follow into grade-High school and college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FILLING TITS

LOVE THE START OF THIS VERY EROTIC STORY SETH'S FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
U r not being too clear...

Which 1 has the fetish; him, her or both of them? Sounds like she does with him a photo-finish 2nd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MUCh too short

...but an excellent introduction.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
I To

share the same fetish as Seth and you Ms.Sweet and in my opinion,there's nothing more erotic and tastes sweeter than fresh,warm milk from a woman's full breast with her nipples firm & bigger than pencil erasers leaking profusely with that creamy,milky goodness mouthwatering and delicious.....whoops.. Sorry,I got carried away for a moment,but what a yummy first part! I'm glad I've found your page;)

It seems I'm in for quite a read now(7 parts) now I'm starting to leak precum myself at the thought....Love it and this series!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I remember when my wife and I were trying to have our first child. It is a lonely road and you are shy about sharing it with anyone outside of your spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While acknowledging that I am 14 years late to this fetish party, I'm surprised that I am the first to raise this issue. During their impassioned celebratory fucking, when wifey stated to hubby that "I can feel you in my cervix"....no she cannot. He may be knocking on her cervical door but he's not getting in. NOT physically possible. Other than that minor point reduction, I really enjoyed this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous