All Comments on 'Mainely About Honor: Bk 01 Ch. 02'

by subdude607

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 15 years ago
But, wait a minute...

Great start, so max score. But — rather short chapter,hope following chapters will be longer. At least 2 LE pages.<br><P>

A second question, though: if she's been off being a whore in Praha, why should he expect that she will be hurting if he goes missing?

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Suffer?

How logical is he? Suffer? She can declare him dead and go off and do what she has obviously enjoyed doing. This is not a punishment. But wait! Could it be she was blackmailed into this and does not like it. But now she can stop because the blackmail is meaningless. Love him? No either way she lied to him and the marriage is over. But running away and hiding is not going to hurt her; only will help her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well

I am not sure she will suffer if this is what she was into, she really didn't love him if she could do this. Showing video to her family than putting it on internet, divorce and move on would work for me but your story so I'll read the rest, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hope for chapter two and three soon

plese post the next chapters soon....and complete the story in one posting. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well now this one is dead on arrival

She has money he was financed. She was a fucker he was fucked over. He disappears and she is to suffer, get real here. What woman that intentionally does these things is going to suffer because her idtio husband disappears? They will make an effort to search for him, yeah right, and then give up hoping he will reappear. She will get on with life but can now openly fuck around. Who is the loser here, well dear friends it isnt the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Because you friggin idiots...,

...she was friggin doing it on another friggin continent.Plus we're from friggin maine where we're used to our women doing stupid friggin shit without realising we might be friggin hurt,I imagine wicked friggin bad.I guess probably.You summer jerks are fuckin morons.Wanna see a Moose?Points off so you finish!Pistolpackinpete (100 miles west)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a LOSER!

HE cried in front of other guys? He sends her a text saying "I can never love again"? He goes off to the mountains? WTF? She's better off without him. Fucking queer. HE should come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cant wait

keep writing cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Actually

This is an interesting start and a different twist on things. I look forward to see what the author does with this story.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Didn't get it

How is SHE going to suffer? Now that He is vanished, it's an open playground for her. I didn't get the logic behind her being hurt if he's away from her. Anyways, good start, let's see where it goes. Thanks for the story.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 15 years ago
So.......?

What happened here. It started all hot and ended all sappy. So she had sex with a bunch of guys and it was on video. So what. You married her. You loved her. So now go make up and finish the story!

:)

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Fantastic start

One of the best cliff hangers I've read. Ignore the comments from them with little imagination, this is a great start to what I hope will be a great story. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Let her suffer in Prague?

Making a story into short, multi-paragraph blogs is not a good thing. This was a quarter chapter. It feels like the writer is trying to manipulate the reader and possibly the score of the "chapter". Any idiot can start a "cliff-hanger" and get good comments for it. It's the middle and end that are the test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
???????

The guy Cry? His friends care about it? Sissies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what the fuck was this about

sounds of a drama queen.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
a new Low in aSTUPID

The Husband thinks and ACTS like a faggot or a woman. As many other have pointed out this story...or premise.. has a HUGE flaw.

<br></br>

IF the hsuband REALLY believes she Never loved him... and she has been a secret whore the whole time <b>then HOW is faking one's death Huring the Wife?</b>

<br></br>

Legally wouldnt She get His $$$? (pension or life insurance). Now she can keep be more active as a whore/ escort.

<br></br>

anyone see anything close to Revenge?

<br></br>

anyone see anything close to the wife being hurt emitionally?

His wife never

dossbigdossbigalmost 15 years ago
WIMP

Loser. Don't quit your day job.

Real men don't cry in front of there budies.

Keep quiet and then either leave her or go home and join the party. A few hours after a wife has fucked someone else you cannot tell it, so what does it hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well....................

I do like the SUBDUDES (a great band) but I don't know if I like your story yet, subdude. It would be helpful if you could have his whore wife beaten almost dead by a dyke biker gang and then sold to a bestiality group where she fucks dogs for the rest of her life. Anything less would be a real disappointment to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The plot is very old

There are so many "loving wives" stories with the same plot & story line. I'm sure where this story is going. The husband sounds so dull. Just text msg'd her & left? Wow, what next? He's living in a "false believe" that his "wife" will be hurting & suffering when she'll read his msg. No, she'll dance & enjoy her freedom. As Britease said -- people with little imagination, well, there is nothing left for imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start, continue

Your start to this story is quite original and I enjoyed it. Perhaps in your absence after three months, your wife may forget that you exist(ed) and have some new lovers and one serious candidate for husband number 2. Cheers. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hmmm......

Let me see if I have this straight. He's going to "punish" his slut unfaithful wife by leaving her to her own devices, letting her inherit the company he started along with any assets acquired during the marriage (except the cabin which she, presumably, doesn't know about), and collect the life insurance money. Oh yeah, THAT will teach her a lesson. What's he going to do? Wait a few months and waltz back in and say "surprise!" and patently admit to multiple counts of fraud???? Oh yeah, that's a wonderful plan.

-- KK in Texas

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
Excellent start!

Please ignore the nay-sayers, of which there are always many, and go on with the story--you've got me hooked! (By the way--with a multi-part story it's better to label them Ch. 1, Ch. 2, etc, so people know they're only reading part of the story.) Many thanks, ohio

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
Too short-no chapter title...

Pretty short. You couldn't have included the entire story here?

If it's a "to be continued..." story, please put a chapter number in the title.

Chilster1000Chilster1000almost 15 years ago
I also dont see:

Where this behavior is going to hurt the wife but it is your story to tell. Do agree with others that a major problem is the brevity of the chapter and not IDing it as a multi chapter story. Good hook though. Please continue it quickly and with a greater length.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
what makes him think she will suffer

A slut like that will just think she is lucky, and file for the insurance. It gives her more time to fuck around now. The best thing to do is wait for about three months and go back to where he lived and wait for her, then beat her with-in an inch of her life, letting her know that he is still alive, and that she will get beat every three months,just like he had done now.The only way she can stop getting beat is to confess to everyone that she is a whore, and caused her loving husband to kill himself. Thanks for the good chapter and hope to read more soon............Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
All Wrong...

Man, you are still caring a torch for her. Divorce her ass and get on with you life, but try to humiliate her a little by sending the DVD to her family and all of her friends. You think you are hurting her after seeing the DVD, you are only hurting yourself...

tastesgreattastesgreatalmost 15 years ago
Keep On!

Keep on truckin' with your tale. Good start...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wrong

take all the money mortgage the house for more then swear you leave to kill yourself then walk away with everything

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
OH NO......another SOB that thinks that he is so

great that he leaves his wife and never confronts her with his evidence. I would have left the party but I would have taken the tape to use. NO this fucker is just another extention of the writers personality and the writer is si self center and enamoured with his own self importance and value that he decided that the way he will hurt her is to hide from her. A writer in denial will always write stories about that...he(or) it can't help it. It's his personality. Not mine and I don't like your story. I would much preferred to face the slut and watched her face when I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Please finish it! I want to know what happened to the cheating wife. I want to know what ultimately happened to the husband. Does he drop out of society forever? He seems to be punishing himself. Will he file for divorce? What about the rest of her girl friends. Were they married? Will he inform their husbands? Will some other woman come into his life and heal his pain? Enquiring minds want to know:>)

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
A Possible Start

I will, of course, read the next chapter but I have to admit that by having him cry you brought the real men out of the woodwork and why he abandoned his partners in his company is not clear. So I'm curious if you convince us that she is suffering. It is not easy to do!

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Good story, so far

We have a ways to go before we know how good this story really is. Great potential.

Harryin VA is funny as usual with his judgment that this first installment is seriously flawed. Actually fine so far. The text message in the story and leaving his wallet behind does not provide any legal evidence that he has died and therefore the wife inherits nothing so far. What will she do during his absence? Unknown so far because the author has not developed her character yet. All we know about her is the sex party tape. The author has a lot of room to develop the other dimensions of her personality. Will the husband actually remain at the cabin for three months and not confront her? Unknown. Many character development possibilities here also. Author could take this many different directions.

Harry tries to write good reviews and often does, once the story is complete, but lacks the imagination necessary to appreciate the possibilities in the early chapters. My challenge to Harry written in prior reviews still stands... Keep it up, subdued. Interested to see where you take this.

toesmantoesmanalmost 15 years ago
Good beginning

Well, a good beginning, but the author's non de plume worries me more than a little. I'm hoping the "subdude" doesn't let his husband character become nothing more than a little wimpy sub to his slutty whoring wife; so let's see how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I hear you about the name

Thats all we need on this site is another wimpy old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where was the chapter number

If you're posting what is only the first of a multichapter story, use a fucking chapter number to let people know that before they open the fucking thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yikes, what a wimp & another slut wife story!

Boring and the male [aka author] appear to be completly without a set of balls. Friggin stupid is a first impression for either one of these idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Start

Don´t let the trolls bite you.GREEAT START!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good start

story gets off to a good start, hope it follows through. fuck the bitch, take some time to think, come back and take the damn whore for all she's got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Are you responsible for the title?

I think I know what your made up word Mainely means but I am not sure. A new add to the dictionary or you or the editors can't spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I came here to jerk of but this was dark and sad, damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Shit

if you're not going to finish a story, quit writing

fishgetterfishgetterover 4 years ago
SHIT !

Shit

if you're not going to finish a story, quit writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"""We had been drinking for hours and catching up on each others lives, and I had just finished telling everybody about my four years at Whiting School of Engineering in Baltimore, Maryland, my lovely wife Mary who I met after I graduated while working for her father, and who I had married only two years earlier, the electrical engineering company I had started, with her fathers help, and the hotel management company that Mary and 4 of her best friends from college had started. """" NOW THAT IS QUITE A short run-on sentence, WOW. just wow. ;)

JRandyJJRandyJ6 months ago

It is now 2023, this was written in 2009, there is a part 2 But if leaves you hanging with a promise for part 3. It's only been 14 years. Don't waste you time. I think The site should remove stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous