All Comments on 'Only On Monday'

by randyslocum

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid

Same old crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lucky Dude!

I wish my wife would do that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Suddenly I realized, it was my fault.

That line ruined the story. No one forced her to cheat. No one forced her to be a whore/slut. No one forced her to go as low as a white woman could go and become a ho to black cock. She is trash. And worst than that he is a total ignorant and stupid man. Writer, or want to be writer, get a life. No woman does this long without ruining her own life and everyone around hers lives. How long before the tattoos, the piercings, the group bangs, the pimped out to make her lover cash, the drugs, and of course the major effect currently for our group in discussion here HIV/AIDS. The single largest group with growing numbers of AIDS infections are the black males due primarily to the bareback sexual activities with any and everything that will spread their legs. Grow up get a life.

flswitchflswitchalmost 15 years ago
Part 2 ...

wife renegotiates terms: Marcus moves in, gets her pregnant, wimpy husband becomes cuck slave to them.

Can't someone come up with a new twist to this genre?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
depressing stupid story

Was there a point to this story? She was a slut and he was a whimp which is the norm on Literotica these days. How did anon from Canada gets her or his critical comment repeated five or six times?.If I try to add a second comment I am told I can't leave second comment because I have already left my one anon comment.the Ct.Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He's an idiot!

If a married couple want to swing or explore sex with others, I don't agree but so long as it is honest and upfront it's their business. But she lied to him. She cheated on him and then the IDIOT blames himself?!? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm surprised you did not include a creampie!

I give 25% because the author made the effort to write something. But the theme was hardly original; wimpy White male, big strong Black guy with enormous cock, white guy gets turned on by being cuckolded . . . you can certainly write a chapter 2 and include the group sex, the creampies, the cleaning off of Bull's cock, and maybe hubby getting it up his ass so he can catch some HIV. Author, please try again. This really was not erotic nor a fantasy with which the majority of readers might identify.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ummmm...

It wasn't that bad. You posted a white guy's worst nightmare. That's why these guys haggle you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fetish,Fetish,fetish.

WHY ISN'T THIS IN THE CUCKOLD WIMP FETISH SECTION?

chief573chief573almost 15 years ago
Loved it

Great story! Never mind all those other jerks. If they don't like interracial, what are they doing here????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hell someones white wife has to fuck the poor guys

with no real jobs or real lives. If he wants to finance his slut wife fine. Just dont ask for handouts when you both have AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why read these stories

This was not a really good story. No build up ,no plot and very short. But saying that why read these black men fucking white women,if all you do is bitch every time. unless you just like to feed your racist,small minded little lives. You people should read incest stories, like you fucking you sister brother father and mother. these are things you probley like and are more willing to do anyway. you know what the story is about before you read it so why not just leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh boy, another cluck special!

Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And now you can add another to the wanker file

Another one for the bathroom wankers. Another stupid and pathetic husband. No respect for a wimpy lover of sloppy seconds. Hope he enjoys being number 2 in his own sex life. Better buy lotion to help him masterbate

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the story. Marcus is the man, I wish I could have Marcus to fuck me like that. The husband sure is a cuck. Keep on writing these kind of stories. Write one that true and in reality.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

unlike the last person i give it a zero just another stereotype bs about they huge brown skin head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous