All Comments on 'The Girls at the Store Ch. 03'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Best of the three...

I will admit, it was with some reluctance that I read this chapter. Your first two seemed to cater to the male public. This was so much more. Yes, of course the sex was hot, but I felt the characters more here. And I especially liked the cliff-hanger. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pls continue

Just continue this series.

Fuck her mom, marry her and Fuck mother and daughter together on wedding night

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Want to read more!!

This has been a great story. Please continue.

SP0223SP0223about 14 years ago
Very good

you definitely need to add chapt 4 and how things evolve from the last sentence in chapt 3

symtronsymtronalmost 13 years ago
DING !!! BUSTED !!!!

Yeah! Mom has to get hers too! I've enjoied this series...

Re_viewRe_viewabout 12 years ago
I may be late

but I agree that you need to deliver Chapter 4, and, possibly, 5, 6 and 7!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What happened?

Continued till when?

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Still waiting

It's been 5 1/2 years since this story was left with "to be continued". Don't ya think it's about time to follow through?

I really liked the first 3 parts. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Let sleeping dogs lie !

We have enough drivel on this here site already !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TO BE CONTINUED....NOT

Well, maybe. Hopefully.

wantsomefun wrote this as one of his earlier stories. Numerous stories came later. But only 4 after 2012. And none after 2016.

So, it is pretty obvious he abandoned this story 10 years ago.

Boo hoo.

This is a call for another Literotica author to take up the discontinued story, post more chapter(s), then notify us in the comments on chapter 3.

I like the suggestion of the second commenter (12/08/09) for "Daddy" to marry Julie's mom, and continue sex with mother and daughter. How long this arrangement lasts (till Julie gets a boyfriend and marries?) would be for the author to plot. Also, the ongoing (nongoing?) relationship of the other 2 girls. One option might be for his new wife to recognize that his need for sex far outstrips her own, then make provision for his 3 fuckbuddies to continue to take care of him.

A quite different plot would have him continue with the 3. Then as one of them moves on to other jobs, her replacement is clued in (by the remaining two) to what her boss can really do for her.

This was a really great series while it lasted.

Unfortunately, that was not nearly long enough.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous