All Comments on 'Wife Taken on the Subway'

by storiemax

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Damn...

Sucks for him, hot for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The story sucks--Must be Storie Max's subverted

desire

SkarlittFeenicksSkarlittFeenicksalmost 15 years ago
pretty hot

Good work, great job building up the ending by going into extreme detail. I didn't expect that. Very hot read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So wife is used as a fuck toy in public and she

does nothing but accept it. Divorce the slut she isnt worth keeping. You would be surprised the damage she could have done if she wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yep I agree with the poster below.

Trash is trash you can dress it up anyway you want. A slut like this shouldn't be married what is the point? As for the husband? What sort of pussy whipped cuckold is he? He sits there wanking his little cock and does nothing to stop the assault. One last thing, this story is nonconsent, right? Where in this story is the wife complaining or saying NO tghe answer is nowhere. Therefore this is a wife who is doing what she wants to do there is no reluctance or Nonconsent here just a bitch in heat who got what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree with some of the other comments

I thought this story was terrible. Any husband who gets off on seeing his wife all but forced to have sex with another man has some serious questions to ask himself.

the_scribblerthe_scribbleralmost 15 years ago
Hot story

I just had a little problem with the logistics. If he was six foot four or five, how on earth did he manage to fuck her when her feet were still on the floor? I'm only five foot eight, but I know I need someone with legs at least a good four inches taller than mine for this to work. Sorry, other than that I liked it. I like that she gets taken somewhat reluctantly (at first) right in front of her husband and there's not a thing he can do, and she clearly doesn't want to stop. The kiss at the end was perfect.

the_scribblerthe_scribbleralmost 15 years ago
Oh, and another thing...

Anybody that reads that this story is under the banner of nonconsent/reluctance and also makes mention of 'anonymous sex on a subway', and then goes on to read it only to voice their displeasure with the storyline clearly has some serious problems. Do you also pay to watch a movie about a subject that you know you don't like? Or do you like these stories and then feel guilty afterwards for getting titilated? Pretty fucked up!

bostoniennebostoniennealmost 15 years ago
Thank you!

Holy cow, I haven't cum this fast in a long time! Thank you! Although there are some details of the T that don't make sense... but I forgive you. Sometimes you gotta fudge stuff for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fetish,Fetish,fetish.

Why is this not in the cuckold wimp fetish section where it belongs?

davion2308davion2308almost 15 years ago
Ha!

You know you've done a great job when people come out and bitch/moan/complain. Measure your forced sex and loving wife stories by how many nutjobs scream for divorce and how slutty the wife is. Brilliant job. I could myself on the T joining the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
as with your other stories, a great idea that

screams for better execution. improved spelling and punctuation would go a long way in improving this story.

oldngreyoldngreyalmost 14 years ago
A real turn on

Your story kept me turned on and I could see the action in my head. I would love to have been able to see my wife in the same situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story but...

In one paragraph you mentioned that you wife said she 'began to cum right away.' A couple paragraphs later she said that she didn't cum! You might want to proof read to avoid contradictions. Otherwise, a fairly good and imaginative story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Very few stories are able to send sparks of electricity through my clit these days... but this story had me cumming in minutes. I really enjoyed the part where the wife re-told the story from her own perspective. I have always loved the idea of being felt up in an overcrowded train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Great story keep it up ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Write more like that, these public "chikan" stories are great! How about a croweded, stuck elevator?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spelling

Firstly to Anonymous re the 'cumming'. Read the story properly yourself dumbass.'He' didn't cum, NOT 'she'.

Secondly, good story, but loses rythm because of spelling errors! Sightseeing, Rode, Too (not 'to'), flushed, etc etc

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Gorgeous

The man should have filled her tight wet married snatch with thick potent cum - she should have been carrying his baby in her womb as she got off the train

Sarah Leather - leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
RoccoBrick

I nutted all over my keyboard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Boston Subway Dreams

I was on the T just a couple of weeks ago on a visit to Boston. I'll be having some fun dreams for a while now. Thanks so much for the story - keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My wife and I went onto the Tokyo subway. We were crushed in, the train was packed. I whispered in my wifes ear I was going to finger her pussy. I ran my hand under her dress, I knew she had no panties on and from behind slowly fingered her wet slit, moving my finger up to her clit, I felt her knees buckle. I moved my hand away, I wet my thumb and brought my hand back under her dress, my finger back into her pussy and my thumb rimming around her anus then moving pushing and I felt her anus open and my thumb slipped inside. She pushed down,i moved my finger to her clit and circled it slowly,keeping my thumb firmly in her arse until I felt her spasm and my hand was covered in juice. I slowly moved my hand away, the train still crowded. When we got off at our stop half an hour later, we went to our hotel and I fucked her still wet pussy. She seemed surprised and I asked her why. Well, I stroked you on the train and you came in my hand I didn't think you would be able to go again so soon.

doctoryes48doctoryes48almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Great story. As a frequent T rider, I know that there can be a lot of frottage, intentional or not. on the train; you have taken it to another, more exciting level. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb!

One of the best reluctant wife submission stories I've ever read. Vivid, quickly engaging and sooooo hot! Well done.

HungryWolf27HungryWolf27about 8 years ago

Very nice story, I love watching the miss on the crowd dance floor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great read

I always imagined being involved in this kind of event; either watching or participating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More worried about the posters above than the story

Seriously? You sound like the kind of men who view women as your property. While blaming her you're simultaneously getting pissed that another man was "robbed". Get a grip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

^"Get a grip" she said as she screeched about inconsistent logic in FUCKING PORN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just about ok would have been better with a blowjob included

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a story! If I was that hubby we would ride the subway all day! 5 stars

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Awesome story been lot better if he had feeled her pussy full of his seeds

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY! I REALLY BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED!

Scott1946Scott1946about 2 years ago

Loved it so well written.

We were staying out side of Barcelona on holiday. My wife always when on holiday goes commando no bra or panties. Our big turn on is for her to flash her pussy when given the chance to unsuspecting men.

We used to take the Metro train in to the city centre. It happened that this day it was packed solid when we boarded it. I was pressed tight in to my wife body, when she whispered in my ear that she was being touched up by the guy behind her. He was fondling her arse. The skirt she was wearing was a flared mini. I could feel her spreading her legs giving him better access to her pussy. I slipped my hand down between her legs till my fingers rubbed against his as we be both finger fucked her bringing her to an orgasm.

We came to ware we would get off and the guy excited at the same stop. He then taped me on my shoulder and asked if we would like to share a coffee with him. That was the start of a great couple of days !

email me at my private email if any of you would like to know more redmen007@protonmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love to see my wife taken advantage of like that. Trapped and unable to move to have a big black man take his time and tease her as others see but donโ€™t want to get envolved. I want to watch him make her cum against her will. At first she tries to fight him off then when she canโ€™t just tried to ignore him. But he slowly breaks her down and he makes her cum several times as others stand by and watch. Since then Iโ€™ve watched her get trapped several times by young black teens when she goes out and they always succeed in getting her to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really really LOVED this story, marked it a

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ), โค!

I love when husbsnd and wife are on the same page.

FantaS69FantaS69almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! I came just reading it! I love getting groped and fucked in public!

miranurmiranurover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awww now thatโ€™s a sweet story! Heartwarming and thoughtful. How can you not feel wonderful after seeing your wife willingly take it, from a dude with a huge cock, on a train in Boston. Definitely one of Americas great cities. A great story for when they have kids. Which ironically enough was 9 months to the day they went sightseeing in Boston.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No cheating code? WTF, she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Slut wife for sure. not wise to get emotionaly involved with one but a filthy story for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous