All Comments on 'My First Swallow'

by wetchristine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Love dirty talk!

It makes the sex so much hotter. Thanks for sharing your naughty experiences, Christine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well that was pretty short

But it was hot! The feeling when he came in your mouth was strange you say. Well if you liked it thats all that matters I guess.

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980almost 15 years ago
what a nasty little girl! lol

I really did enjoy the way you got right to it, Christine. As in real life, sometimes I get tired of the romance part of it - I just want to feel him inside me. NOW! You get that. I'm glad.

~Tori

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
They need to get mom in bed with them

Mom could join in a threesome, and both of the younger people could fuck mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My first cum swallow after my catholic baptism

I was never baptized as a baby,so when i was 15,my parents finially had me baptized at Easter sunday mass along with all of the other kids,preteens and teens.Like all of the other girls baptized with me i was dressed in the traditional,white,short sleeve,boufant shoulder,poofy,knee length baptism gown with the matching bonnet,lace anklets and white mary jane shoes and had the white tee shirt with the cloth diaper and blousy fitting rubberpants[plasticpants] on under my gown.Later that afternoon,my boyfriend Bryce,came over towards the end of my party and saw me and got very aroused seeing me dressed like a baby! We went to his house,as his parents were out and we started kissing.He put his hand under my gown and felt my diaper and rubberpants and really got horny!He got his hard cock out,then unzipped the back of my gown and pulled it off of me and saw my tee shirt diaper and rubberpants and told me i looked just like a baby! He then pushed me to my knees,thrust his cock into my mouth,held my head in both hands and starting thrusting it back and forth! A few minutes later he shot his full load into my mouth and i gagged,then he tipped my head back and made me swallow it all! It was very bitter tasting! He made me suck him some more then he was done.I put my gown back on,we cuddled for a few minutes,then he walked me back home.I had the taste of his cum on my breadth for quite a while!

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Awesome happy you took and swallowing his cum did he ever fill your pussy full of his cum

be honest did you want your mom come in and fuck him or maybe eat your pussy. I bet you

did want Sean fuck your mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Swallowing cum is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God sucks filthy cock and swallows everyday of the year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous