All Comments on 'Tattoo Fetish'

by girlwithadirtymind

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
darlingnikitadarlingnikitaabout 12 years ago
Good stuff

Hope you keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I juist love a tattooed woman !

I'd like to hear more about the tattoo and the reactions of Steve and other people...

I far prefer lots of bright colors, though I admit some black and white ones are stunning pieces of art !

Good to hear a woman getting turned on by getting tattooed ! I like that !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There comes an end to all good things !

I love to decorate a woman with big rings through piercings and most of all with tattoos !

I run a tattoo shop and get several women who are addicted to it !

One is getting tattooed all over. It makes her so horny to get tattooed that she comes to my place at least once a month !

The only problem is, soon she will be running out of available skin I am trying to convince her to have her face or her whole head done too ! I even designed some for her, anticipating her aproval !

She doesn't have much money and because I just love to tattoo a beautiful woman. I don't charge her anymore. I just get a good fuck after each session.

Maybe I'll suggest to her that when she is all done, she'll come and be my assistant. I am certainly proud of what I have done to her !

The last session I pierced her labia and put twelve great shiny rings through there.

The rings are gold plated and look great ! She walks a bit funny now, but that will change in time, I guess.

In about twelve to eighteen month she will be totally tattooed, no more place left except her head !

PerfectflattopPerfectflattopover 6 years ago
That's fantastic !

That is really exciting ! I like the idea of tattooing a woman, but doing her head and especially her face,,, WOW !

i have long had fantsies to kidnap a certain women and tattoo her thoroughly. I would have to kidnap her to a far away place... And I figure at least a full year of decorating her....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous