All Comments on 'M.I.L.F. Takes Charge'

by mrsmillwood

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I really enjoyed! Do not be put off by readers who

try to make their own problems into a problem for you.

It's a sin, those who do that.

Hope you'll give us more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nicely done

Superb story, very hot- please continue!

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 14 years ago
Contact a good editor.

I must be honest in saying that I had a hard time simply reading your content within the tale because of your writing style. I know many people like using the actual numbers instead of words when talking about age (IE: "He was 18", instead of "He was eighteen") but I am amazed that Lit accepted your story when you used the numbers throughout the whole "tale". (Like "I had 2 kids".) Also, your abbreviations were distracting. "Yo" is a word. It's slang, typically for "hi". If you're so lazy that you have to abbreviate "year old", you need to put a " / " between the "y" and the "o". I'm sure many of the ANONYMOUS posters will flame me for my feedback here (and who cares since they feel the need to hide who they are), but if you wish to be taken seriously as a writer you need help from an editor.

JRavenJRavenover 14 years ago
Good Story

It's obvious you have a story to tell. You are all over this story.

No, like 99% of the authors here on Literotica (myself included), you are not a professional. Yes, you could use an editor. There is an editor program where you can find one. It will help.

I'm looking forward to reading the next installment!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

Great Story. My only complaint is that the decision to fuck him in the ass seemed to come quite abruptly, without any prior setup, but i think that's just a personal preference and not an actual problem with the story. I soon got over it anyway.

jim95818jim95818about 14 years ago

Nice story! Please keep writing

submax19submax19over 12 years ago
Loved it

I thought this was great. I would have loved to be Derrick. I would love to find a MILF like you. I will be looking forward to more stories from you. Keep writing.

Max

pamelaapamelaaover 10 years ago
hot stuff

thanks for posting. very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy crap that was hot. Wish I could've been that guy.

Got off to this story. I came BIG TIME. That story was hot as hell. I only dream of an opportunity to be with a cougar like this. That guy is soooooooo frickin lucky. Wish I had that chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT

Awesome!!!!!

Post more just like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous