All Comments on 'Mom the Shemale Bitch'

by FRSWRITER

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot

great story but I just wish she had turned him into a crossdressing slut for her but hey its your story and it was hot

sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved It!

So very hot. My fiance and her mother both had me using a strap-on. I've always wanted a shemale with a cock to use me, and tell me that I was going to get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Close

The kink is there, you just need to slow down, add more detail to it. Unless you were looking for a quickie story.

LilhellLilhellover 14 years ago
Wow

Great hot story. Love to read more about Mom in law :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very ,very HOT

Love it , you need part 2 and soon, this was so hot

YANKEE DANYANKEE DANover 13 years ago

I liked it but take it a little slower lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely imagined.

I can tell that this was a long time fantasy of yours. It was very intense. I enjoyed reading something so personal. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Editing

the story and action is goood, but it could use a serious editing and punctuation check

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TAKING COCKS

Loved the story but had to stop reading for awhile. My black neighbor came by for his nightly fuck of my ass. His wife is at work but when she gets off she'll come by for me to eat her pussy before she goes home. She likes to see her husbands cum running out of my ass. She gets it in her hand and makes me eat it along with the cum in her pussy.I'm a whore for the neighborhood and get to suck lots of the cocks and eat the pussies. I usually try to be crossdressed for these sessions since the men and the women prefer that and so do I. I can't get enough of being the community whore. I'm a cum slut and have been since a very young age when I started by sucking the cocks of the farm hands hired by my grandfather. The first white cock I did was when my father caught me with an 8 inch black cock up my ass. Once everyone had left he proceeded to bad mouth me for sucking and fucking black guys and wanted to know if there was a difference between white and black men's cocks. I explained that so far I've sucked and fucked nothing but the black cocks. We continued to talk about things and I noticed that his cock was hard so I put my hand on it and ask him if he wanted to be the first white cock in my lily white mouth and ass. I unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and sucked on it for awhile and then put the head against my "pussy hole" and moved back against him so it would go into my ass. He fucked me and dumped a large load of cum in me while calling me all kinds of names. After that he used my ass 4-5 times a week and I continued to service the farm hands.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
Shemale Mother

The Daughter is now happy because her "mother" now likes her husband. Like the Daughter didn't know about her Mother having a cock with lots of male sex. She knew and she knows the reason why her "Mother" now likes her Husband. maybe a sequel will reveal the daughter taking part with her Mother making her husband a she male/tyranny etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky, lucky

Lucky guy to have a mother in law like that, I would love it. I would gladly carry her babies in my ass !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope

Not really believable. Wouldn't the daughter believe him over the mother if he tells the daughter moms hiding a secret she's really a dude .think that might end the blackmail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story made me pull on my cock and shoot a load

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Editing and punctuation aside, why do most authors think that readers are turned on by ridiculous circus sized 10 inch dicks on trans women??? This story would have been far better with some realism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous