All Comments on '101 Reasons Not to Become a OBGYN'

by blackstallion21

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funny story

Were there really 101 reasons? It was so funny and erotic that I didn't take the time to count. And, yes, it's amazing the things use to get off, and where they put them.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I use a empty roll of shit paper to fuck when I'm

really horny and away from home. It woulds good if yor not to thick or thin. Sometimes you have to start semi-hard if you're thick.

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
I know some guys who use a enpty roll of toilet

paper when they are out of town and really horny. You have to start fucking it before yo are super hard, unless yo are thin. If you fuck the end of our cock it's like a tight cunt.

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 14 years agoAuthor
A word from the Author...

Thank all of you that are reading my work, and check out the others under my handle BlackStallion21. Happy reading and Please remember to Show us Authors some love by commenting and rating our work! EVEN constructive criticism is good to hear from time to time!

~B.Stallion21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Huh.

I enjoyed it thoroughly, though I didn't find much of it erotic. The one thing that bothered me was that all the women had nicknames. Most girls named Chloe that I know don't really go by "Chlo," not that it's impossible. And I do like that they all seemed comfortable with their OBGYNs, it just seems odd to me that each one had a nickname, even if it was only used once or twice in place of their full name.

blackstallion21blackstallion21almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you again!

...for such a nice comment! I like it when my readers enjoy my work and have good feedback! I like nic names and that's a personal issue that I have in my writing also, and I also would at least hope that every girl has a relationship with their OBGYN like the girls in my story did!

Wrench05Wrench05almost 8 years ago
Great story!

I've always thought for every nice looking woman a Dr. gets to see they have to look at probably at least ten they would have preferred not to. I don't mean that to be rude as a older over weight man nobody is begging to see me nude and I don't blame them. I just think that often a Dr.s work is work. Still once in awhile I bet it pays off. Enjoyed the story!!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 6 years ago
Great reading

in spite of one or two surprising spelling mistakes eg:

"And as far as you bring ugly... " and there were one or two at the beginning; however lots of insight, I'm sure much more could be written in this vein. Thanks

blackstallion21blackstallion21almost 6 years agoAuthor
thanks

thanks for reading. it was fun writing it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackstallion21@blackstallion21
99 Followers
Hello all, first of all I am thrilled for this opportunity to be an author on LIT. I have been an author for the past 20 years! And I thank all of my readers from the tall to the small for keeping me in the game! Please Please feedback on my work good or bad, and I will give y...