All Comments on 'Anal Massage'

by AnaLeePleasured

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please stop taking LSD

awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey Mr 'Anonymous' LOSER

GET A LIFE ASSHOLE!

Stop leaving nasty comments on good stories.

Well done AnaLeePleasured. I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not every man would walk in, find his wife in a

sexually compromising situation after himself being sexually frustrated with her, and then calmly finish dinner. Most men would over react and break into the situation and throw the assholes out, fucker and fuckee. Personally I think it would take and overgrown little boy to stand there and jerk himself off watching his wife be a slut. It's one thing when you to have prior agreements, it is quite another for the wife to allow herself to be seduced and fucked as she cheats on her husband. The contempt for her husband, the humiliation she showers on him by allowing another to use her body, and the lack of respect and love speak very loudly she uses her husband only to provide her a lifestyle. The lack of trust and total betrayal speaks of a forever gone marriage. Fuck her like a whore but divorce her ass ASAP you dont want the diseases she will bring into the marriage and you really dont want to pay for anothers bastard child..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why is it that males who enjoy being buggered

think that females do too--To a female who has no prostate being fucked in the asshole is a painful experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Does anyone seriously think that a FEMALE

wrote this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dreadful, stupid, silly.

A 12 year old could come up with a better plot than this! As for a husband accepting this? Don't make me laugh. Only a eunuch would allow this to happen and not beat the fucking shit out of the lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I thought it was hot

It's written well and the fantasy come to life in your mind.

I love the hater that only have the negative to say.

I like it because it was believable. I can see how things like that could happen.

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very funny

very short, not a story and for sure not most mens fantasy. she would be gone before the meal was ready to eat.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
How many times has she had that guy in her ass

He needs to be asking himself if she is shy or just don't want to fuck her husband. It seems that she has no trouble fucking her lover, and acting like the slut that she is. She might give him a little sex now that he caught her being some other guy's slut, but she won't last long at that, as soon as she figures she can get back to being a slut with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just Wasted 2 Minutes of My Life

Just Wasted 2 Minutes of My Life reading this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS HORSE SHIT?

?????????????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
funny story.unbeliveable but funny

hey good try ,had to be totally made up no real man would let this happen unless he and his wife had this planned out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't like cuckolds so you story stunk

Next time, make the husband divorce her ass.

ManorrdManorrdover 14 years ago
Its a Shame

I think it a shame that so many of the comments here are so negative and show what limited personal experience their writers have. These self appointed police of the site only show their own limited experience and acceptance of others.

This site is about erotic FICTION. As for a woman enjoying anal sex, it is a shame you have never met one who does. Believe me, there are some who DO ENJOY ANAL SEX.

I know this is written by a woman as are all this author's entries. Simply because SHE is a woman. The most sexual and real woman I know. Enjoy the work or move on, but unfortunately, negative comments say more about the person writing the comments than the work they are commenting on.

A Fan

ManorrdManorrdover 14 years ago
Its a Shame

I think it a shame that so many of the comments here are so negative and show what limited personal experience their writers have. These self appointed police of the site only show their own limited experience and acceptance of others.

This site is about erotic FICTION. As for a woman enjoying anal sex, it is a shame you have never met one who does. Believe me, there are some who DO ENJOY ANAL SEX.

I know this is written by a woman as are all this author's entries. Simply because SHE is a woman. The most sexual and real woman I know. Enjoy the work or move on, but unfortunately, negative comments say more about the person writing the comments than the work they are commenting on.

A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT story

not sure if i could stand by and just watch.. however it is my fantasy to watch my wife with one of her lovers...

unfortunately all she will do is text me a picture or two... :(

but I do get to lick her cum filled pussy when she gets home :)

playman64playman64over 12 years ago
Very Good

I have been with some shared wife's, and I have shared my wife and gf's.

Good STory, especially about anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is it not shameful for a husband to watch such a scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screw my wife

Great story. I frequently fantasize about coming home early and finding my wife in bed with another man getting laid. I've been in her ass many times so I know the lucky guy will be able to put his cock in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You forgot the cuckold and cheating tag

This is the root of all beta cuck insecurities.

You sweet innocent little virgin wants to fuck like any other slut. She just doesn't want to fuck YOU.

When you act like a feminized mangina, you get leftovers and whatever duty sex your wife deigns to honor you with.

When you act like a Captain and Man, you fuck your plate whenever you want, however you want and they will come begging you for more.

Women want to fuck men, not the women our society has turned men into like the cuck in this story. Act like the asshole she married, not the beta cuck she turned you into. Because the asshole she well cheat with and leave you for will look like the asshole you used to be when you got married.

This mangina just had to say a few words and he could have trained her virgin ass from their honeymoon. Instead, he got sloppy seconds with a sluts loose asshole.

I look forward to the sequel where this cuck gets divorce raped when his slut wisens up and leaves this white knight mangina for "a real man." I also look forward to how they reconcile when she realizes she just another plate.

You know, if he doesnt kill himself first since hes such a weak ass mamas boy. Hes probably SO insecure that guy also had a big black cock or something too, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
VERRY HOT

Wonderfully well written and really hot. I could almost see and feel what Brett experienced both physically and emotionally. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous