All Comments on 'Irena in the Chair'

by Nameless_Rose

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Luv it

I love soto n irena's stories.. Plz keep on writing them.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you so much!

You have been in my favorite's for awhile now ever since I first read Irena's Shadow. Tonight I was in the mood to revisit it so I pulled up your profile and discovered that you've written more! All I can say is thank you so much, I was afraid that you were done writing for Literotica and I'm so happy that you're not! I love your writing so much, especially the stories of Irena and Soto!!! I do hope you continue this series, it's so wonderful, and I just can't say enough about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliantly Conceived Story...Please Continue!

I was intrigued during the initial start of the story and then completely captivated towards the middle and end. To find that you've continued a second chapter was so reassuring - danke!

I think I (as a reader) would love some back story about Antonio and perhaps the insight to the mysterious dreams of Irena's? Is there a correlation to the house and her presence?

I guess what I'm wondering is that was there more going on behind her dreams besides her subconscious? Feel free to dip into the reigns of the supernatural or just a more dastardly plan by Antonio concerning Irena, though I know you've already declared Soto's intentions towards Irena to be altogether honorable, another part of me craves a deeper story.

Please continue the story-arc!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Waiting for more.

Loved it. Keep writing. Waiting for more.

EileenAndrewsEileenAndrewsalmost 14 years ago
More more more!

Want more Irena and Soto!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agreed!

More Irena and Soto please!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

i love the irena and soto story line, its soooo good, keep writing if you can, you really do a beautiful job = )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

I am very pleased that you decided to write more stories, and especially one of Soto and Irena!! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Grat story! I just love it! More please!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Nice.

For such a rough topic you have smoothed things out a bit. Irena's second day away from virginity she is being unrealistical busy. No rest for the weary I suppose. The chair is not as vividly written as her "Shadow," feeling a little "drained" are we.

If I might ask, Please continue my education, into your darkest fantasy.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

been following you for a while now would love to read !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous