All Comments on 'High School Harem Ch. 06'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story,give us more

the wait is to long.

theguy52theguy52almost 15 years ago
DEF keep em coming

One of my favorite series that only seems to get hotter. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Continue

There is a lot more that you can do with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good stuff!

Hot. Please continue. One quibble, though. The story's titled High School Harem, but there's no harem in sight. A harem means a group of women who are exclusively his and don't have sex with other men. But these are just a group of women he has sex with. They haven't proclaimed any kind of loyalty to him. It would be even hotter if they turned into a real harem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep up the good work

You can do a lot more with this story after all as you pointed out the girls all have mothers and he has a mother as well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loving the series

I am totally enjoying this series and would love for you to continue it. I think involving the mothers and the lady next door that saw Rick would give you a few more chapters thereby allowing you to think up even more ways to involve the girls and Ms. Fisher. perhaps even having Rick entertain other ladies after word gets out about him.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

That was great Chapter you wrote about Rick and his harem. I like how he was able to have fun with Stephanie and Ann. I also enjoyed the way you added the next-door neighbor's into the story with my wife seeing what was going on next-door with teenagers. I also like how the husband was forced to buy the wife to watch her have Sex with a Teenager after He Cheated on Her with His Secretary. I would like to see you continue the story line with Rick and the other girls. I would love to see the mothers get involved with the teenage girls.

RedFacedWriterRedFacedWriteralmost 15 years ago
You've Done It Again!

I really hope you'll continue with the series. I'd go as far as to say that it's one of the best on the site. I've enjoyed every single entry thus far, and am looking forward to more.

As far as suggestions for expanding the harem, I'd like to see some different types of girls than just the popular ones. Geek girls, school band girls, theater club girls, artist girls, etc. I'd *especially* like to see a goth/punk type girl, but that's just because they're my personal favorites. ;)

I personally hope you don't have him end up fucking his mom, because it seems like 99% of the stories on Literotica are already mom/son incest stories. But ultimately you're the author so you'll write what you like, and even if you did decide to go the incest route I'd still probably love it.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, more

Rick need to do the wife next door and the drill team. Fun story, and you have alot of readers -- and wankers, I bet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next Chapter?

Is there another chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whens the next one?

This was great, but lets add some more stories! keep it rolling

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Will ther be more?

Will rick ruin the females he gets with for other men and will they become his forever? also I say add a few more female teachers.

jdl2848jdl2848over 10 years ago

Awesome! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Four years, a good time to revisit this. How about Janine Franklin, maybe in a semi-sub role reversal? And, of course, those potential other teachers and school staff and probably a slutty mother or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY! MORE

MORE MORE MORE

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
definitely more

there is a ton of stuff you could do with this story. one thing for sure is a reconnection with sheri though. she so far was the only girl truly nice to him. he might also grow some more confidence and a bit more cynical as he sees what everyone really wants from him. maybe a bit more ego from him too.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Yes More

I like this so far, but would like to see more. Rick does need to start getting the confidence rolling. Hopefully soon too, because if he does not I think Janine is going to be a pure sadistic bitch(and not in a good way). She would need taken care of or all five of them are going to be in trouble. I do agree that a reconnect, one on one, with Sheri would be good. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Love it, every boys dream and will keep dreaming, none of us will ever stop dreaming of the possibility of similar situations Keep it coming I love the concept of all the ladies wanting to join in

belladonna_echobelladonna_echoover 10 years ago
Yes, please more!

Came a ton reading this series. Really hoping you'll continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Greatttt

By all means please write more.

Love the story so far...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8~) waiting for more

Janine should get her ass Taken & Controlled by Lisa & Rick; cause she needs to be taken down h-a-r-d, what a Biotch. Let hubby join up with them to put Janine back in her place, hee-hee!!!! He cheated once; but now he's cut off; while she can also do HS students, don't think so. She doesn't have a leg to stand on!

These kids are all seniors so they'll graduate and move on? Maybe / maybe not!

Are we thinking College Harem? They all go to same school, locally?

As for poor Dumb, Clueless Rick he's still just a dildo. So he's gonna hire out his services and become a Gigolo? He wants a Real GF and still messing up!

I don't trust Lisa's character because IF she actually loved him she wouldn't be sharing him, it'd start bugging her and we haven't seen anything like that. She just keeps pimping him out for her own benefit. Don't get me wrong; I like her, but!!! She's also admitted that she took this teaching position so that she can get fresh cock every year and she's got many years before she can retire.

Yes; Sheri's out of college now, still say that she's the one for him, but he's gonna have to EARN HER now cause he's just another slut.

Another EWWWWWWW; ASS to MOUTH! C'mon; they're again all just passing around STDs, No condoms, No real lubrication, No clean-up. And now 4 or 5 are into Anal, WTH? I know many women who will cut-off anything that touched them there! Actually I know fewer that will allow it.

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Continue

I love this series. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Best one so far hope to continue reading the series and possible hope to see Janine join in on the action as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3.5 out of 5

I enjoyed the series overall. It was kind of like a porno version of an 80's teen movie. One criticism I have was Rick himself. The character isn't fleshed out enough and comes off as even stupider than the average naive teen. Also, it would have been nice to see some kind resolution between him and Sheri, since she's the only one who actually seemed to view him as a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Enjoyed the story pretty well, I had stopped for a while and read a few others then came back to finish it. Note to any guys who have never done anal; it ain't like this! A finger then two yes... Spit as lube, hell no, and certainly no ramming it right in *then* waiting for her to get used to it. Assuming you dont rip her or tear her and she has bleeding (and guys wonder why women dont like anal...) it would hurt like FUCK! ...then she would kill you after you went to sleep, most likely by cutting off your dick and watching you bleed out :). LOTS of lube, like astroglide (none of that ky shit that dries up too fast) or BEST yet, coconut oil... Sex safe, doesnt dry up and cleans up super easy with a hand towel. Wish I'd have learned about coconut oil 20 fucking years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

make more please

rjl61rjl61over 9 years ago

Please continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

Great story, keep em cumming (pun intended) I'd like to see a few three ways with the girls and their moms, or a three way with a new girl and Lisa in her room at school.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58over 9 years ago
What about Janine?

I've loved reading all six stories in this series, but you have to continue it, at least till we see what plan Janine from the School Board has for Lisa. You can't introduce her to the story like that and then not finish the story.

Will she blackmail Lisa into introducing Rick to her?

Keep this series going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue Writing

Please write more.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Ultimately unsatisfying.

I felt the introduction of Ted and Janine was an unnecessary distraction. Why bring cuckolding into a story about a teen boy coming of age? I'd prefer the story to stop here, if that element is supposed to be introduced in future chapters. That's an entirely different story.

I was hoping to see Rick get another go at Sheri. She was made out to be a nice, sensitive girl and yet, she only got him for the one night. Since she's the one that started his journey into partnered sex, I expected them to hook up again during one of her breaks from college.

Angie, Ann and Stephanie were referred to as "the three hottest girls in school," but what about Kim? The head cheerleader is always the hottest girl in school.

Where exactly IS this "harem"? It seems that once he took up with Lisa, all of his previous conquests were soon forgotten, until the last three were added. Lisa offered to hook him up with any girl in school that he fancied. The possibilities were endless, then suddenly it is pared down to just three and they all happen to be girls Lisa coaches.

But, what does it matter? The author hasn't posted anything new in a year and a half. And before that single story in 2013, his last previous posting was way back in August of 2009, the year in which most of his stories were posted, so I don't expect this story to be continued after all of this time.

I must say that references to things like a Huffy Bike and Prell shampoo took me back to my own teenage years and thinking about the girls that I lusted after, but who seemed unattainable. So, thank you for inducing that trip down my own memory lane, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like this....

I want more. I like this, also. Please write more on anything. You're a good writer. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THE NEIGHBOURS

By all means continue. Introduce the neighbours into the sex games.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Brilliantly written, you should be very happy with all of the chapters

Marty99Marty99over 8 years ago
More please!!!

Please write more, its been 6 years since last chapter surely you have more to add? Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Series, Enough Pages per Chapter

Dark_Storm's opinion doesn't match the rest of us. There may be a few improvements that could have been added/changed, but overall 5*****!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

Love it. I just hope the damn nosy neighbors don't ruin it.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 8 years ago
Good girls !!!

Good girls go to heaven . . .bad girls go every where. Thank God !!! Really good series. I gave it 5 stars and a solid 4 on the Budweiser Scale !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
funny

Couldn't stop laughing at "okay, kind of a faggy one.." :P

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 7 years ago
conquer the moms

Ya do he should do the moms

mchinnimchinniover 7 years ago
MORE

Yes, *PLEASE* write more of Rick's "adventures". Mothers, Aunts, Cousins, Lisa's friends, Mindy / Sheri's friends, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please do some more. This is a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Series

This is a good series with room to continue the story line. You should add more chapters to this story

timelord1963timelord1963over 7 years ago
two more

add a college series and have Rick save Lisa;s Job by fucking the school board members ass so hard her eyeballs pop out and needs to take days off to recuperate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more!!

i want more!!! pls..this easily the hottest series I have read on here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

best online work ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Of course we need to know more of the future. The homecuming celebrations. How Lisa's new teachers contract is negotiated. How many of the mom's does Rick fuck? There is plenty more to learn! :)

CuriousD7CuriousD7almost 7 years ago
We want more !!

Very nicely done again ! I agree that after the pool party; Rick and the teacher should turn the tables on her boss when she tries to blackmail her or something. But keep up the good work. I really wanna know how this story continues.

Tron4122Tron4122over 6 years ago
Please write more.

Please continue with the story. I am enjoying the series and hope you come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Homecoming Kim

But I thought everyone thought Kim was going to be the homecoming queen!

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Fantastic Stuff

Thanks for this story series , can only hope for more!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Well

When you consider it's a Harem. But none of the Girl's are more then one timer's. You would think Sheri & Mindy would come home for Break's and look him up and The other's after the Start of school would want more the a One time shot. And since he is not going to college He would be looking for other's with similar plan's to move with him to work for his Uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

NEED MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 5 years ago
I love this

I love stories where the shy guy takes all the women and the jocks get beaten. Bring more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Missing / extraneous section

Love it but you introduced Janine & Ted on page 2 of chapter 6 and teased us about Janine's future plans but you never did anything with them (i.e. they didn't appear again). You really need to expand this story & elaborate on what Janine does with this information.

For your future stories, you should never introduce an aside like that without elaborating on it later in the story. Successful published authors know not to do that as readers HATE that. If you're not going to elaborate on it, then it shouldn't be in the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PROBLEMS

Rick was about to go off as soon as he entered the hot tub. Yet he lasted through the initial stimulation of all getting naked, a sexy game, two girls stimulating him including hand jobs, giving Stephanie an orgasm with his cock in her pussy, then his cock in Ann's ass before he finally shoots off. Does anyone else see this as unrealistic?

Is it anywhere near realistic for a cock his size to even go in a young girl's ass?

Why so enamored with ejaculating outside and not in his woman?

The other really BIG problem (along with the

first-mentioned problem of unrealistic stamina) is the ass to mouth, especially with no shower/washing after ass/before mouth.

Similarly, I do not like mouth to ass (tonguing), especially with no shower and / or douching.

I started the first chapter with great anticipation,

but felt let-down by the last chapter.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PREVIOUS ANONYMOUS....

The author is enamored with external ejaculation because that's all he knows about sex. That's the unrealistic portrayal in countless porno flicks. The reality of being balls deep in a woman's ass when you start cumming is not to decrease the stimuli but to get as deep as possible so the anal ring seems to milk the root of the dick.

The author has obviously never had the pleasure. Or maybe he wishes that whoever's been fucking him in the ass would pull out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yes more

Rick should also have seconds and more of the girls he has already had.

Please,please have Rick grow up and be more mature, enough of his bashfulness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequels please

Cross polination. Lisa meets Sarsh Stevens. What ever happened to the couple watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Potential Outcome

Woman from school board threatens teacher, Rick overhears threat, woman wants Rick to service her, Rick tells woman that unless she and her husband forgets what they saw and approves Lisa's new contract, she can forget his "helping" her and will report that she solicited him.

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago
future

There must be at least 20 chapter in this story. The couple looking from the second floor window plus lots of girls + he could do worse than marry Lisa. Really enjoyed your work.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyable read just a Shane is not been finished as left it open for many more chapters.

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420over 3 years ago
Awe just not enough

This should have many more chapters...So much sex could be had in the high school, he should totally move in/marry Lisa and a ton more cum to be given. Hell the girls and he could move in together and have plenty of orgies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please do continue, this was a well written story and I'm entirely devastated it's not continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to many more chapters "in this story. The couple looking from the second floor window plus lots of girls"...

Surya143Surya143over 2 years ago

Last chapter written on 2009 accept it guys there no more for this series it ended on to be continued like lots of other good series on this website don't know why these authors are not completing their works if they are switching to other websites they should let everyone know..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very amateurish series. Look to "Bosom Buddies" the Standard for how such a series should be written. Realistic beginning and ending, plus well-developed well-told throughout. This one totally lacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it - the addition of the observant couple next door and her already described desire for young meat as well as her being on the school board could have SOOO many delightful storyline options developed.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereabout 2 years ago

You left us hanging with the school board lady and her husband!

Please write more of this series. At least finish it off?

Thanks

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

This work must continue...if only to include the phrase 'Drilling the Drill Team'

Please don't squander a lush, fertile setup. 5 puckered little inter

-cheek stars

brookl124brookl124almost 2 years ago

can't wait for more of the story, there is a lot of possibilities, not to mention the cliff hanger with the school board lady and his husband. I can definitely see some drama happening, but also possibility of romance with Lisa and the girls ... maybe polygamy wedding in the future?

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

This story needs an ENDING!!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Looking forward to the chapter where the drill team takes a bus trip

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous