All Comments on 'Nude Family Camp'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
tell us more..with total family "bi" hopefully

tell us more..and hopefully we find out that this family evolves into sex-charged..hottt.. total family bi..especially josh/alex....which the women insist on..and who direct the action....along with other total bi oriented families at this resort..which women/moms like myself find to be the biggest turn-on both to read about and experience...

photoman001photoman001almost 15 years ago
Relationships

A story forms images in the mind and part of that is getting all the characters into play. So confusion only spoils the flow of the story. "Sarah" in para 2 is Josh's step-daughter but in para 6 is his "daughter-in-law" and all through is referred to as Alex's "sister". If indeed she is the daughter of his wife and not his then yes she is his "step daughter" and Alex's "Step sister". I kept looking for the extra girl which spoilt the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Seek help with an editor and spell checker!

Found the grammatical errors too distracting. Had to supply my own idea of what the author might had intended to write, having to reread portions over and over to get its meaning.

Before submitting anything further, seek help, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
133 Stories...

133 fucking stories and you STILL don't know how to write? What the fuck? Haven't you learned ANYTHING? At the very LEAST, you should have learned to read through your story to check for errors. Then, read through it at LEAST 3 more times over a period of a week or so, to check for all the errors you missed the first 2 times! It's a matter of pride for the craft... something you won't be ashamed to sign your name to! I sure hope you were a better soldier than you are a writer!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I think this is a very good story

I only wish it were a lot longer, because I'm greedy and wish to read more fucking and sucking. Thanks for the good story..............Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not so great

Sometimes stuff is just too raunchy to be good reading. Low-class stuff---not good enough for entry here.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Good

Good story that lots of people will enjoy. I don't like incest/taboo but like to read all the contest entries. Good luck.

LunarokiLunarokiover 14 years ago
A damned hot read!

I loved this one! Incest is one of my favorite kinks and this was a hot one! This sort of uninhibited, undisguised, unrepentant lust between family members just really gets my motor going! I feel kinda stingy giving it only four out of five stars but the typos were distracting. If you'd have gone over it enough times to weed out the typos, or gotten a beta-reader to do the proof-reading for you, it would have been a full five stars. Keep practicing your craft!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a day

Thank you for this. It gave me an idea for my family of four - and my wife already told me that my son touched her at the pool in a suggestive way. I saw my daughter watch me when we sunbathe nude at the pool - you made my day. We are planning a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Grammatic errors

The story line was hard to follow. You need to be more descriptive as to who is banging whom. You have words in places they don't belong and you lost track as to who was doing what.

Story line is good, but would be much better if we didn't have to figure out what some of the thoughts where.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Boring

Too drawn out. No continuity. Mish mash of characters doing this, that and another to somebody or other. Totally incomprehensible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice because

The writer shows appreciation between the characters for each other. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Editing

First of all, it's a really hot story. Second, it would benefit from some editing to fix up the spelling and grammar errors. Otherwise a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nudist

I was 9 years old when the neighbors mom took us all to a nudist camp somewhere in Florida. There were lots of nude men, women, young girls and young boys. I was surprised to see all the people with no clothes on. Teen girls and boys. I asked to some of these boys and men get erection. The mother said yes some do other don't. Some of the boys and men have very nice big erection. How you tell if a women is excited. One way might be that her nipples might get hard if it's not too cold out. Is it ok to look at all the different types of girls breasts and I know some boys look at other boys. I said I have seen some very cute boys my age and a few years older. She said look at all the girls and boys you want too. So I laid down my towel and laid so that I might get a much better tan. I laid with my legs spread wide open giving other young boys and girls a clear view of my nude body. I laid on my stomach getting some sun on my back again spreading my legs as far as I could spread them pulling my penis so that it would be seen as well as my nuts. I have always liked girls but one day the neighbor boy talked me into taking my clothes off and kiss him and suck on his dick. He was 13 years old. It was something I never tough of and I was excited with what I was doing to his dick. He told me too suck faster and Jack him off as I sucked his cock. I did as he said and after a few minutes he unloaded a hot white creamy stuff into my mouth and he said I had to swallow every drop that was in my mouth, so again I did as told. I do have to say that whet ever the creamy hot white stuff was it tasted really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1350 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.