All Comments on 'Shower Suprise'

by Texguy84

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
menatvmenatvalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Enjoyed reading this story..loved the inclusion of the boyfriend in this too...can see myself as a bi curious male in both situations..being raped as well as watching a gf/exgf get taken by the creature...very nice story! Enjoyed it a lot...

MenaTV

alan55alan55over 14 years ago
Story telling could use some work

The story was way too short, about like saying "In the beginning the world was without form then 2 billion years later, there are millions of plants, animals, and people." The story started out promising to take the reader through a descriptive vision of a second-by-second telling of events, then dropped the ball by saying that both the girl and boyfriend got fucked by a creature (all in only about 5-6 paragraphs). This story would probably have been better if it had enough details for a page-and-a-half instead of half-a-page.

If you are going to write, do so as if the reader were blind and deaf and you are trying to convey, in detail, a description of the sights and sounds around you. See how some of the other stories on the site have given you a good background for the story, then carried you along with details as if you were right there with the writer.

Keep at it and see if you can improve on you stories. You can respond back if you want to knock around some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
prequel?

I would love to hear about the eric's encounter with the tentacles

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel

I would love to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Write a new chapter. This was fucking phenomenal. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs Work

Maybe a writing class might come in handy. Fine idea, rather badly told. Better luck next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexguy84@Texguy84
107 Followers
Oh my this thing hasn't been updated in a while! So, howdy! I'm from Texas, I'm in the military, and I have a variety of hobbies including writing. Thus far, the vast majority of anything I've written has been porn, but at least it keeps the writing muscles in shape! Y...