All Comments on 'My First Trip to a Female Doctor'

by Fred1177

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too Short

This story has potential, even if it was way too short. He nneds to see the doctor again, with his aunt in attendance too. Possibility of a good incest story here. Good first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cute

It was a short story but pretty funny at the end ... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Was this for real?

This story sounds like (deep breath here) it might have really happened to you. Did it? Enquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
need more

We need more doctor stories. They should always have a mother, aunt, sister, or other female to watch the man be examined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pant! Pant!

Need to linger a bit more over the stripping off. Need to record the embarrassment of the naked boy. Shudder, shudder. The flutter in his tummy as he becomes naked as the day that he was born.

Yes, I agree with other comment, always involve aunt, cousin, sister as viewer - smirking over the female doctor's shoulder - while the wretched male teenager gets stripped to the buff. Rendered bare as a board before their steady, lubricious gaze.

I would play up the small penis humiliation, too.

School medicals have a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More of this

Check out a site called whatashame and click Medical for some good medical examinations at the hands of female doctors. They'll make you squirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

good story but eventually i would finish with a problem testicles and castration surgery suggested by aunt

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

Great story. Just the right amount of shame and lust. He should have got some on her chin!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous