All Comments on 'Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CajunBillCajunBillover 11 years ago
Engineer's Delight

As a retired EE with experience first in medical research & then to NASA design, etc. I thought this might be an intro into measuring female response. Alas, storyman sees to know something about analogue measurements but not enough.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
Funny thing is...

The initial premise, which is potentially that a lightning-related occurrence resulted in some electral-chemical modification to his body which increased his capacity to engage in coitus, generate increased ejaculate and cause, upon dermal contact, females to have near instantaneous decreased inhibition, increased libido and sexual attraction to him...

Is all MORE believable than a secret club involving a sorority designed to specialize in sex that would REMAIN secret... =)

But, hey, maybe that's just me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10431 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...