All Comments on 'You're In Charge'

by sexrex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who is the sickest person here--Your hero?

Your heroine?---You?---Any reader who gets hard reading this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

This was quality work and I loved every word. Don't let the pea brains tell you any different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Idiot Comment

How can you say she's/he's/we're sick when there are people writing about incest, insane BDSM, and such on this site. This is tame compared to some... grow a pair and stop whining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
anom

made me cum hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

why do stories about anal always have to involve pain? very irritating.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Re: "irritating".....

...."Sure is"!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome!

This was great! Keep it up! I felt like it was my lover and me....very real.

And P.S. fools that are "irritated" or think it is "sick" (why are you here first of all?):

I don't know about guys, but for women that are not used to anal (and sometimes even those who are), it is painful. No matter how hot you are or how ready your lover has made you, the head of a decent sized penis hurts. Usually after that, it feels better, just like in the story. If your lover is awesome (like Bruce and mine) , the pain is incidental and can actually be exciting. It's a great story; not everyone can capture moments like these and write so well about them. If it doesn't hurt you, well then, great! And if you are performing anal and all of your recipients have said that it doesn't hurt, then someone or all are lying or really high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad

Certainly not the best I ever read. Yet, it is about a quick anal act and as such, it is well written. We are not into quickies or anal rape and that is how it read to us, so it is nothing to get either of us excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
@Anonymous

Don't lie. You're alone and a virgin and you know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
seriously?

i know thats how it CAN be, but anal isnt ALWAYS painful. i am irked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a man in his 20s loves getting fucked up the butt

he sucks his friends dick and then puts it in his butt and tells him to shut his eyes and pretend he's fucking his girlfriend. And when he's all the way in tell him more more more faster faster and rolls back on his back and holds his leggs up and starts taking it in the ass and mouth each thrust. He asks where you want him to cum so he says in the mouth, its nearing so he grabs his own cock and starts jerking till he cums in his own mouth and then his friend cums to in his mouth and he swirls both cum loads at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It's quite patent that all the facts are on hand that anal sex is a pretty cool thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Turned me on the way he teased her made her say what she was begging for

GentlyIntenseGentlyIntenseabout 2 months ago

Great fun! Thanks for telling it well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous