All Comments on 'Surprised By Wife's Best Friend'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
A golden opportunity....

Cum sprayed over a naked torso is a waste..... It is there to make a new human being and if she is living out in the woods by herself, what better opportunity to give her something to remember you by?

mBrowmBrowalmost 15 years ago
Another Hot Gem

Thanks for writing. I wish another reader had not low-marked it so, just because of a disagreement over contraceptive approaches. We appreciate your many fine contributions!

The_DarknessThe_Darknessalmost 15 years ago
Nicely Done

A nice, hot little story! I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fuck it would be nice if this author would learn to proof read

Linda and my wife had been best friends since out kids were born over twenty years ago.

WTF are (out) kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 to help offset the asshole of Lit, dear annony's

1 vote. Eat shit annony!

misterjack888misterjack888about 7 years ago
boating

Never owned a boat. A little afraid of one, I guess. Like way off the subject, I've owned horses . . . was afraid of them at first, too. Loved that experience. Years ago (both).

A cabin in the woods, and the wife's friend living where sex cannot be heard. Oh my, Storyman. Oh my. I could no more resist such an amazing coupling then lengthen my life by stopping breathing.

Sorry, you shook me a little with your story. I'm glad you did.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife's friend

Anne had been my wife's friend since they were teens at school and she lived close to us , visiting quite often .. we had a pool and Karen invited her round for a swim and drinks ... she arrived carrying a small bag containing her swimsuit etc and wearing a short summer dress ( very short !! )

Karen had a chair next to her and I sat opposite ... Anne had a stupendous figure .. big full tits and legs to die for ( I was looking forward to seeing her in a swimsuit .. after 2 drinks Anne excused herself ( she needed the toilet ) .. coming back , she flopped into her chair opposite and her hem rode up slightly ( expecting a flash of panties , I leaned forward slightly !! )

Anne opened her legs a little and I was rewarded with a peek at her BARE CUNT ! !

Smiling at me she closed them again and crossed her ankles ...

Karen asked if we wanted another before having a swim and we both said yes .. as soon as she entered the house , Anne smiled and opened her legs wide !!!

" You like ? " she whispered sexily , sliding her fingers along the slit

" Fuck yeah " I groaned , rubbing my hard cock as I stared

We had our drinks and Karen ( already in her bikini ) suggested a swim

Both Anne and I had to change , so Karen went in alone as Anne and I went to change ... she in our bedroom , me in the family bathroom ... taking a chance , I walked in on her , both of us naked ( we could see Karen in the pool )

Almost immediately I kissed her and felt her wet cunt as she played with my cock

Determined and so horny , I pushed her against the wall , lifting her slightly to ease my cock up her .. we both groaned and I thrust a couple of times cumming like a fountain ... Anne came too !!...

" Don't worry next time I'll be slower" I whispered as we hurriedly dressed...

The following day we had a slow luxurious fuck whilst Karen was at work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is like the cheating wives stories but hubby is cheating instead,

I quit reading the cheating wives tales & now this one. Too many others that don’t involve people breaking their vows and destroying their families.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10350 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...