All Comments on 'The River, A Night Float'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Austin8Austin8almost 15 years ago
I know that river

Good luck in the contest Tx... hope you feel better...

TE999TE999almost 15 years ago
Talk about a Moon River...

It's cool to read about a married couple with kids that still can ring each others chimes. Good luck in the contest.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Damn good one old boy! I like it, kind of brings back a few memories for me too! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good job

sure have missed your stories, keep up the good work

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Great

Loved reading this story. Thank you and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another great one!

I've been a fan of your work for a few years now- and this was another great story. Love that the couple was married and still finding excitement with each other- and the scenes were great! Thank you for continuing to post with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Refreshing!

It is so good to read a story of a married couple who are in love and making love. And even learning new things about their lover. It beats those stories about adultery, fornication and incest. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A light touch.

With all the mechanical porn that's out there, it is difficult to move into detailed description of sexual experiences with any kind of subtlety. Every time I thought you were heading for too much of a male-based cliche, you pretty much dodged it. Very nice solution letting her tell the story of her exhibitions -- without any comment from him. A turn-on with no tarnish.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Really Rolling on the River

This story has superb, gently but passionately described, joyously laughing sex. HOT, baby! The conversations on love between the two are wonderful. The adventurous long-term growth of their wedded bliss and vigorous lovemaking gives new depth to the "One plus one equals whoopee" formula. The flashbacks to their first times making love add a sweet touch. And I'll bet they are fine parents, too. Maybe a better title would be "Naked Smiles of a Summer Night." Anyhow, it's just about a perfect love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Great story, now just need to tidy up the spelling mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super stuff

A most romantic interlude for a couple. Nicely paced and described, too.

Thank you for a good story.

HP

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written but lost points, from me specifically and maybe only, because of my experiences with dopers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5938 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...