All Comments on 'Naked Revenge'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Austin8Austin8almost 15 years ago
Babe I can Explain...

Good Luck in the contest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
But later

He simply walked to a friends house under the cover of darkness and borrowed some clothes. The friend promised help with her. They later cornered her alone and savagely raped her with his buddies helping out. Her lifeless body was taken to sea, weighted and dumped. Sound familiar?

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 15 years ago
Great!

Great fun story!

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice little story.

Nice little story. That will teach the asshole. And please don't mind idiots like "Anonymous in behind..." He used to burn puppies for a hobby.

Regards, Umberto

KevstaKevstaalmost 15 years ago
Great escape

Smashing little story, ignore the poor comments, obviously didnt understand the story! One of my favourites. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice well plotted story

Congratulations. One of the few good interesting storie I've read this week. Maybe anonymous behind you might notice that he is a minority of one and as a pro rape minority, he deserves to be ignored.

the Ct Yankee

TE999TE999almost 15 years ago
Revenge is sweet...

and rather chilly as it turns out. Nicely plotted. Good luck in the contest.

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 15 years ago
Revenge is Sweet

Ignore dickheads like Anonymous in behind you, creeps like that are too gutless to put a name to their feeble "critiques" (I doubt he'd even be able to pronounce that). Well written, old theme, but good story, good fun! I look forward to reading more of your writings.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Funny

Great story and I truly loved the ending. Thanks for sharing and good luck in the contest.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 15 years ago
Well Done

There's always one or two trolls. Sometimes however, you can even work with their ideas. I suddenly envision a series of chapters of revenge 'one-upmanship'. (I may even have to work with that idea some day.) Good luck in the competition!

griartgriartover 11 years ago
Funny!

I can imagine the long trek back to civilization; a tired, naked body walking on Main Street up to a bar to collect his clothes from a garbage can. Would be even more hilarious if the Screaming Duck Pub was a gay bar!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Yes, I loved it.

Prepare to get fucked if you fuck around on your partner whether it be husband, wife, GF, BF, any and all. You know that you always get caught. If you fuck around make preparations to move on because you will be moving on, one way or another. I liked your story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay!

That's what the conniving prick gets!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous