All Comments on 'First Strap-On'

by hardnose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bi_SiameseBi_Siamesealmost 11 years ago
Erotic writer!

I am a writer on here Bi-Siamese! Your stories are hot I still remember my first strapon screwing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheap!

Much cheaper to dump a girlfriend than a wife. Change the locks and mail her stuff back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
domination

oh this was full of real hard sex and a strong woman wanting to be in control and show her real desire to use and fuck him. This was raw at times but real wanting power and sex, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic

This story is fantastic. It's exactly what my wife and I do. Our sex life slowed down and then she discovered that I had been watching strapon porn. It turned her on and since then we've become exactly like the couple in your story. I love pleasing her and then eating my own cum from her pussy after I fuck her. I even more love sucking on her dildo before she fucks me with it. We've even talked about inviting another man over to feed me his cock and to fuck me while I eat her out. That's next for us.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never the same

I wasn't the manliest guy in the cul-de-sac, chubby, shorter than my wife, an accountant by trade. My wife's a chemist and earns far more than I do but we lived modestly, having sex a few times a month. She turned the tables on me one night when I moved my spent penis to her ass and began rubbing it; she said if I let her do mine, she'd let me do hers. A couple of weeks later I was laying on my stomach with a pillow under my hips, feeling scared as she rubbed K-Y on and in my asshole and on her small (but still bigger than mine) penis. She was patient, went slowly but after 20 or so minutes bottomed out. I had tears flowing down my cheeks and on to the bed and somehow my discomfit turned her on even more. She began driving that silicone cock up my ass with years of strength training in her glutes and thighs propelling it. "Who's the man?" she exclaimed. While it never felt great, I got used to it and wiggled my butt seductively as she screamed, "take it, you fag!".

She apologized later for her comments, but our relationship's never been the same. She broke me, made me her bitch and as I've come back many times asking for a repeat, we both know officially who's the man in our household.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Probably should have started with a smaller strap-on for his anal cherry so as to not tear anything, but this was otherwise hot. Especially the 69 at the end. Though she could have easily taken his entire length if it is only half the size of the strap-on he throated. It would only be fair as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous