All Comments on 'Summer's Surrender'

by curiousmuse

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
LilMami07LilMami07almost 15 years ago
mmm...

yay! im first. love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVED IT !!!!

What a wonderful story. Good God I needed that !I've had the shittest couple of weeks ever. Anyone have a ciggy ? I hope there's more or at least another story. Thank you !!!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 15 years ago
WOW!

(wiping the sweat off my brow) Well, that was one hot, steamy story. Are we going to be seeing more of these two? I think you fogged up my computer.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
Um....Wow. More PLEASE!!!

Great story, I think I may need a glass of water or a shower to cool down! I hope you continue to write about these two because they are steamy together and their back story seems interestng. I want to know why she hates him. But wonderful start, bravo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Genius Piece

Great development of the character relationship in such a short piece, I loved the way the characters came out. It's a great short read, I just wish we had more emotional investment in their relationship before the story ended. But, great piece overall!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

That was amazing I hope there is more with summer and matt, I would really like to know how their arrangement started...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantastic!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantastic!

More please!

mekakymekakyalmost 15 years ago
Damn

Damn that was hot, hope there is more of summer and matt!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
do you write

those comments all by yourself ? the plot is complete rubbish, the writing is good, so would be the erotic scene in other circumstances. and this has nothing to do with light domination. for nothing in the world I fuck a guy I hate.

i_heart_candyi_heart_candyalmost 15 years ago
HOT DAMN

I had to get me a cold drink after that..Good God that shit was hot!

SmartyBluPantsSmartyBluPantsalmost 15 years ago
Hot!!!

Its burning up over here I think I may wake up the hubby for a little treat ;)

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 15 years ago
Well damn.....

I definitely wasn't expecting that. That was hot as hell. I'm really turned on right now. Can you please continue so we can see some character developmemt? I want to see more of these two.

love4811love4811almost 15 years ago
It's getting hot in here

Please give us more. And to the ahole that left the nasty comment just dont read it is ok.

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
DAMN THAT WAS HOT...

I can't wait to read more. Summer and Matt were amazing. Please update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Majority Rules

Enough said by the lot: this story is HOTT! Please tell me you've got more of Matt and Summer (but especially Matt) up your sleeve. -J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Great story so far, I can't wait to see if you add more; however, I think we can all do w/o the racist talk from one of the previous comments. Everybody has animalistic instincts and just because someone is African American doesn't mean they are more animalistic than anyone else. I thought people on this site were supposed to be adults and well, comments like the one I'm referring to area very juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FAB!!!!

another fantastic inter racial love/lust story to enjoy!!! but really really want to know their back story. PLEASE PLEASE continue. Hope to read more from u soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ummmmm....

...it would be nice if you would continue this story...and give a background on the terms of their business....ne hooo...that is all....oh yea....THIS WAS OF THE WALL!!! OMG!!!....carry on.

ZottedZottedalmost 15 years ago
Can't wait for the setup!

Great to see a change in the typical story outline. I'm very curious to see how she ended up in this situation to begin with. Well done, keep writing!

DanielOrmeDanielOrmealmost 15 years ago
Hot and to the point

Loved how you approached this. Straight to the sex, but not just a stroke story, gettting an idea of what was between the characters without slowing down for exposition. Great hot sex, too. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Inetresting

I want to know more about why he is forcing her to have sex with him? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
That was...

one of the hottest stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Awesome! More! Give us more Summer & Matt. She was hot, he was hawt, They are fiyah! You are awesome. This is the best story I've read in ages. It had it all intrigue, anticipation, mystery, sex appeal and it left you wanting more. So kudos to you. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant!!

I can't wait to find out the background for their relationship. The opening chapter was HOT.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 15 years ago
Damn!

That was hot! Impressive writing skills. I especially like that despite not knowing their backstory I was still able to enjoy this. Hope you'll be writing more for us soon!

pmpktypmpktyalmost 15 years ago
I like it

I can't wait to read more. I'm interested in more background as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pure erotica

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Now that was HOT

NinakissesNinakissesover 13 years ago
Damn

Automatic favorite story. That was tooo good. Damn

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
One WORD:

HOTTTTTTTT!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
That was on viciously delicious fuck

That was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice.

darkchocolatewithalmondsdarkchocolatewithalmondsover 12 years ago
AWESOME

Very well written! I LOVED it from the first paragraph down to the last. I want MORE!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"He stuck a finger in her dripping whole, stroked her gently and pulled it out and walked towards the en-suite bathroom."

"Dripping whole"? Perhaps spell check?

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Splendid!

If only I could vote for this over and over again! 5 super stars EVERY time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
FitandTrim

I see you can say something positive about a story. Good for you. And I agree about this one, but I hope you will take some advice and ignore the stories with themes you don't like. You come off much better being positive.

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
another fave! :-)

This was an awesome read. another hot, sexy,exciting, and interesting story. I like the characters. Thank you for not sexually degrading this bw/wm story, even though there was slight reluctance, you did a good job of not dumbing down Summer. all in all I gave you 5 stars and I enjoyed reading the entire series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fitandtrimlady

This person is banned from Literotica for cyber stalking and abusive language. This person has serious mental health issue. His previous moniker is fitandtrim, beware of this person.

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Nicely written

This is the first of your stories I've stumbled across curiousmuse, but it certainly won't be the last. It was very erotic and even without backstory, the emotional heft was enough to keep me reading. 5 stars.

As for cantbuymy's disbelief of someone being banned on a porno site...why not? If the person in question was making attacks on an author's character or slandering them, then I could see it. Just because we're reading stories about a variety of sexual practices (some not so nice), doesn't mean we've thrown out the concept of behaving like civilized human beings. As an example of a parallel to this ban, consider this: I'm a firearms enthusiast and an occasional hunter, but, if on a site devoted to firearms, someone were to log on and discuss poaching or murder, no matter knowledgeable they might be about the gun trade, they would be banned. There are limits even here. Enjoying pornography and erotica doesn't suddenly devolve people into mindless savages without any morals or ethics whatsoever. We still maintain at least a modicum of civilized restraint and respect. Most of us anyway.

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 10 years ago
HOT! HOT!! HOT!!!

Very hot and oh so good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was so hot. I loved everything about it!

kellijane001kellijane001over 6 years ago
Oh Yes

I had a guy like this - he was black. We were work acquaintances of sorts. We were friendly enemies I guess. I wouldn't date him or go for drinks. But he'd have me on a string some nights - I just couldn't say no. My body needed it so badly - and he seemed to know. I'd beg for it. Its not that he was black - although it might have been a little. But he always made me beg for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish

Your stories are left us wanting more please finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot - wow!! Would kill for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG THERE IS A PART 2 & 3!!

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 1 year ago

What a way to appeal to the senses with such a serotonin boost then the sudden sugar level crash that only an unfinished story can give.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous