All Comments on 'Our First Time Ch. 01'

by allitnil

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Uh, what sex?

totally miscategorized.

allitnilallitnilalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Please read the title - its just part 1

Valid comment about the lack of sex, but the classification is for the entire story and this is just the first part. It does mention anal and the sex is coming soon - please be patient, I'm working on the remaining parts as I have time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Meh

Would be worthwhile to get an editor and, for example, learn the difference between 'to' & 'too'; 'piqued' and 'peaked', etc.

allitnilallitnilalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback Anonymous, I've made the corrections you suggested, of the many, many tos, toos and twos I got right guess some fell through the cracks (doh!). Feel free to send me a message with anything else you spot - I'll investigate finding an editor for future submissions but that's not a guarantee of correctness, it all depends who your editor is (have you read the newspapers lately?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallitnil@allitnil
13 Followers
Just an average horny person who enjoys writing for my and your pleasure. I like to share and enjoy so I hope you like reading my stories. Some are complete fantasies and some are recollections of good times I've enjoyed. I'll let you guess which are which. Have fun ;-)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES