All Comments on 'Amnesia Ch. 02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent read.

This by far one of the best stories that I have read here on this site. It is interesting, good plot and story line. Moves well and keeps the interst high and wondering what is comeing next. Keep going, it is worth the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm on for the ride!

You've got me so far! I am on for the ride! Not many authors can do that. So far the story line and your writing are excellent. Hardly 'literotica' at this point, but still a very nice change to most of the poor writing that I have seen here. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next post!

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Very Interesting

The fact that the picture of his wife gave him bad feelings has to entered into the cocktail of emotions. She does seem awfully controled and why did the FBI come take his computer at home away. He may be a criminal or an undercover agent but if the latter they had to know where he was after the police ran his fingerprints. Again his injuries seemed to have been fairly superficial if they were seriously trying to kill him. So I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great mystery story

Great story with the gradual building of suspence. Is he a good guy or a bad guy. Something is wrong If his detetive friend has posted his picture in every police station in town and gotten no info. Now his wife or alleged wife says she has checked with the police all over the county , hired a P.I and had the FBI at the house something sound fishy. Is the wife lying or is his detective friend conning him. Keep up the good work. Great plot so far.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent plot

I like the rebirth as a new man and the past appearing suddenly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More?!?! MORE!?!?

For heaven's sake, don't stop NOW...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Wonderful build up of suspense. Great story so far. Please continue. One of the best I've read.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

good story

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Confused

She said they looked in New York, but didnn't the New York authorities say nobody was looking for him?

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

I'm STILL confused, LOL!

Besides my earlier thoughts that supposedly nobody was looking for him, how is it that she didn't have a picture of him?

Presumably a wife looking for her missing husband would have photos of him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thought

The hospitals didn’t have anyone matching his description? I thought nobody was looking for him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Amnesia Ch. 01 Previous Part
Amnesia Series Info