All Comments on 'Afternoons at the Supermarket'

by JulieArt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sexy salad dressing

i wish my supermarket had girls like the one in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

awsom story. wich i could see women dooing things like that im my store

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
if only

top story :). i'll be looking over my shoulder (or over hers!) next time im shopping. now why cant people just enjoy? if it offends then just look away and/or walk away. its a free country right?

a hand going down over her breast every now and then would help build up some tension too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

Great bit of arousing story writing. Well done. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Feed Them A Little Something...

"Feed them a little something and they'll follow you wherever you go..." What a great intro to your story.

The next time I go shopping in any store, I will be looking out for your friend :)

I see you have written two other series...I hope this means you will have part 2 in the near future for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Agree

I agree with the other critics- this story is smart and sexy! Loved it!

The_UnicornThe_Unicornalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Best one so far. Great story. Well done.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Wow

This was a very hot and sexy story that was very well written. Thank you for sharing and good luck in the contest.

jennbug00jennbug00almost 14 years ago
I have done things like this

Great story had me soaked in the first paragraph please keep it up, Jen

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Very Well Told

I'll be spending more time at the Safeway.

Also, I look forward to reading about the art teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cum

when i thought about those fingers up her pussy i fingered my wet cunt faster so i could taste them along with her juiced up fingers. i stayed wet the whole story and wanted to lick some ones clit so bad.

WuddaWadWuddaWadabout 11 years ago
Just Another Pigeon Here!

Awesome! Grocery shopping should always be this good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
We must have met

I was in a market about six months ago and a very similar incident happened. The market is near a large college campus and a young lady went out of her way to bend over in the Italian pasta aisle next to me. She gave me a perfect shot down her low-cut blouse to see her large dangling tits. They were magnificent. When she stood, she looked at me and smiled. I quickly ran off and joined my wife in the next aisle.

Loved the story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like to see Wife do the same

Great story. Been trying to get my wife to flash men this way for years. I tell her to squat down behind the shopping cart with her legs spread and open to a good looking man. She thinks she will get arrested, but nobody would do anything as long as she made it look accidental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Has she been back?

Did Brunette return?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A nice story, nicely executed, I enjoyed reading it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous