All Comments on 'Dana's Diary: Through the Back Door'

by tinatart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I wish you guys who are queer for anal would

stick your dickies into each other's shit hole and leave us girls alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't get it

You clicked on a story in the Anal category... which had a clear description of its contents... and are upset because there is anal? Do you go to Toys R Us, and complain they sell toys?

If you don't like it, don't click.

To the author... thanks for the submission!

JackcasualJackcasualalmost 15 years ago
Nice to read

It's nice to hear from a woman who enjoys anal sex!

JackcasualJackcasualalmost 15 years ago
Nice to read

It's nice to hear from a woman who enjoys anal sex!

julia so sweetjulia so sweetalmost 15 years ago
Good sex but....

Everyone should know by now that butter is not an acceptable lubricant for anal sex. It can do damage and is a medium for infection. If you don't have lube use salad oil or hand cream but not butter it can burn the tender inside of your darkest hole. Nice story though I love a nice hard cock up my ass and I fully understood what she liked about it! Oh and to other commenter, I'm a girl!

miklosfairmiklosfairover 10 years ago
Memories

Great, for the rest of her life, Dana will think of anal sex every time she butter a slice of toast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Butter is good for you!

How funny, this is pretty much exactly what happened the first time I was introduced to anal. I was with my girlfriend and our hot older neighbor Shelly and things got hot and heavy; when Shelly got on her knees and told me to stick it in her ass I was scurrying around the apartment naked with a hard on looking for baby oil, Vaseline or anything slick and not finding anything. Not even a bottle of Prell. So I grabbed a stick of butter out of the frige, got back to the girls and just stuck the butter in her hot little ass. Then I lubed up my cock and dove right in. I will never forget that she was having such a good time and yelling for me to fuck her harder so I rammed her extra hard and as we both came she hit her head on the wall and was knocked out. When she came to Shelly said that she came so hard she fainted. I never corrected her. The next day however the neighbor lady glared at me and said that maybe I should rearrange my bed against the other wall as some people had to get up early for work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous