All Comments on 'Older Son and His Mom Ch. 03'

by mayfairgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Paul should keep them stimulated enough

Paul can keep the two older women aroused sexually, they will stay wet for a long time. He should start acting like the pussy boy he is and except his place in his mum's life as a second class person. His only purpose in life now, is to please his mum in every way. I like the thought that he would become addicted to his mum's cum and pussy juice, to the point that he kept his mum drained all of the time.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 15 years ago
Excellent

Love to see one of them crap in his mouth, I love to read stories on incest scat play between mother/son.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
love smelly bums

i love eating a nice smelly bum and tongue fucking it write on sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't handle any more

As soon as she told him she had just taken a crap, she began to lose me. Once she said "lick me clean I lost it, and headed for the comment session. Didn't like the urine session any better. However, I do like the way you write, good job. Also, I like it all, up to the point of drinking her pee (which was not so bad, rimming her ass was o.k.), but the shit was way too much. Don't mean to criticize, but shit is just not my thing. Sign me Mr.80 years old. Otherwise loved your writing talent.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Older Son and his Mom

Nothing like a virile 40 year old man and two 60+ year old women lusting after him and his prick.

Good peeing, fucking, cunt eating, and ass licking. White cotton panties being pissed in by Irene and then having the pee sucked out of the gusset by Paul.

I'm hoping to read every chapter of this series. I love these things. Girdles and stockings too. Pee running down the women's legs.New older women being brought into the picture in future chapters needing cock as badly as Joyce and Irene do.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

I thought you were having a little trouble with the english language until I realized you from the UK. (Two countries separated by a common language.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous