All Comments on 'Hopeless Situation Ch. 01'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Being a creepy rape glorifier is bad enough.

Taking a female name makes you that much worse

InnocentCuriosityInnocentCuriosityover 14 years ago
I'm amazed...

by the previous comment.

Where does rape come into it?

In his musings (Chris) he talks about a previous, consensual relationship.

There hasn't been sufficient of the story yet to see whether he is going to take Rebecca unwillingly.

The previous poster obviously hasn't taken a blind bit of notice of your profile, either... what a twonk! :o)

I like the build up... and the contrast from "taking the risk" - and look forward to seeing how this story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good detail

not sure about content or direction of story but it is well written and worthy of praise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

I love this story so far. And I can not wait for the next chapter.

It surprises me that there will always be stupid morons on here making stupid comments about 'rape'. If you do not like to read any story about 'rape' then do not READ THE GENRE OF NONCONSENT!! YOU STUPID FRIGGIN ASS MORONS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hanging waiting to be taken

an excellent story so far. with a touch of erotica. but i am sure more to follow. now for the next part. hoping its going to get far more erotic. the story line is excellent.

ellyneiellyneiover 14 years ago
Liking it so far

moving on to the next chapter

exiledmasterexiledmasterabout 14 years ago
A very good beginning

More than good enough to make me want to read the next chapter.....

DuranceVileDuranceVileabout 2 months ago

Excellent mix of dominance and fear that sells the abduction scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous