All Comments on 'Hopeless Situation Ch. 02'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BEING TAKEN FOR THE FIRST OF MANY TIMES

AN EXCELLENT SECOND PART OF THIS STORY HOPELESS SITUATION.

THIS IS BUILDING INTO A VERY HOT EROTIC STORY.

ellyneiellyneialmost 15 years ago
still enjoying it

very much. Man that was one sweet forced orgasm, the second one I mean, the first was fine im sure but im having trouble remembering it after having listened to the second. Reading by use of a loudspeaking program, I get the impression you are going a bit too heavy on the descriptive words --forgive me, I forget what they are called... I also get an impression you tend to use the '-ing' tenses at places where '-ed' tenses would be more appropriate --again forgive me, I forget the proper terms... Technicalities aside, (and seriously, let's put them aside I'm not pro enough for this,) loving the storyline so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow shandal

HOT, must read more.thanks.gem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"what kind of a man are you that you have to tie up a woman and rape her to get your rocks off?"

Easy answer... "Loser."

"For the first time in a long while he felt happy and complete, and this small scared woman sleeping in complete exhaustion next to him was the source of his contentment."

Exactly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous