All Comments on 'The Secret For Sure Sex'

by goldemerald

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lickoyeeshisindaylickoyeeshisindayalmost 15 years ago
NICE...BUT...

the real test. Will it work on his sister. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice!

yes, will it work on the sister Bullwinkle? Let's find out in the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No incest at all

Sexy story and all but not one bit of incest in it.

ChevMan69ChevMan69almost 15 years ago
Great Story

I'm sure the next chapter is on its way! Excellent story and interesting in how the method worked for him. He did enjoy the Twins; maybe more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sweet!

To a previous comment about no incest in the story. Just in case you didn't read the story, the sisters were kissing and swapping, so I think that counts as incest. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stacy was watching.....

I have a feeling that Stacy was watching the whole thing and can't wait to get some of her brother's man meat. Great job. Best story I have read in weeks. Of course I haven't been here in weeks, but this is still very good. I'm so inspired by the "secret" of this story that I will also show the cock and see how far it gets me. I have had my eye on a certain brunette hottie for the longest time.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Amazing as usual

This story was amazing as all your stories are. Going to read the sequel to see if he got to fuck the twins again or if he was lucky to fuck his sister or any more of her friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoldemerald@goldemerald
309 Followers
I'm just a guy trying to make a hobby. I wrote word-porn in my early years. That's what got me off at the time. I cringe when I read my stories from years ago. Seriously, this is my reaction reading my earlier works. http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2013/06/cringe.html That sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES