All Comments on 'Susan's Revelation'

by HEDGames

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes

Can't wait for susan to get turned out. Then sara next. Let others nail these milfs separately and together too. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
cant wait..

tell us how that big black cock filled you Susan...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yikes

Little wimpy white gay boys are out, how exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hurry Up with MORE !!!

Has the makings of a good black on white humpfest !!!! Joan V @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Little dick, big cock==cockold

I have an idea Sara is going to be the downfall of Susan. I am looking forward to Susan watching Sara getting the big black cock, then getting one of her own. Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged by the asses with little dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
follow up

this really needs a follow up, as it hasn,t said anything yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic story!

Very good start. Like how you started slow and worked up to it. Cant wait to read your follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Susan's Revelation Part 2- Terrance finds out where Susan lives and comes to her house one morning right after her husband had gone to his church and work. Susan was so shocked to see Terrance that she didn't know what to say. Terrance convinces Susan to let him come inside. Once Terrance is inside of her house, he takes Susan in his muscular strong arms and starts kissing her. At the same time, Terrance begins undressing Susan and then takes his clothes off. Susan is shocked to see that Terrance has a huge, big black cock. Terrance picks Susan up and carries her into her bedroom. Terrance then lays Susan on the kingsized bed Susan and her husband have. Terrance lays down on top of Susan and begins screwing his huge cock inside of Susan's pussy and begins slowly forcing more and more of his big black cock inside of Susan's pussy. Terrance begins fucking Susan as she screams because of his cock's size. After several minutes of intense fucking, Terrance's cock explodes deep inside of Susan's pussy unloading more than twenty times pumping his thick, hot, sperm-filled cum, just as Susan has an intense orgasm. Susan is ovulating and one of Terrance's sperm connects with one of Susan's eggs and penetrates it. Susan is pregnant. Terrance and Susan fuck several more times that day while she is alone in her house. When Susan misses her period, she goes to her doctor who conducts a test confirming that Susan is pregnant. Susan hopes it is from sex with her husband, Rick. Susan and Rick are very excited, as well as Rick's church congregation, who congratulate them. Eight months and two weeks later, Susan goes into labor and Rick drives her to the hospital. Several of his church deacons and their wives come to the hospital after receiving the news from Rick's text message. Rick goes into the delivery room to be with Susan. When the doctor delivers Susan's new baby boy from Susan's womb, he and Rick are shocked to see that Susan's baby is mostly black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the concept to the story and it brought back memories of my mother in law and father in law. My father in law was a minister in California and he married his high school sweetheart just after he graduated from school. His wife was a virgin on their wedding day and on that day they conceived my wife. I have since heard some of the stories of how they moved from church to church and ministered to the needy throughout my father in laws life.

As a couple they also had a son and they didn't have any more children after that. I didn't ask why but wondered why they would stop producing kids until one day after my father in law passed away. I was helping clean out some crates and boxes and came across some old photo's that my wife had no knowledge of. I looked at the photos and saw my mother in law in various states of undress all the way to total nudity and saw she was a strikingly beautiful woman in her younger years. However, the photos weren't just of her younger years, they continued until probably her mid 50's. She still looked good even though she had put on some weight and had gotten older but damn, she was still hot enough to fuck. Yes, a MILF.

Then I found another box of photos of my mother in law playing with sex toys. Large dildos, vibrators, anal plugs and the likes. There were pictures of her in sexy lingerie where she was posed and licking on some of those same sex toys. Then I saw a few pictures of her sucking my father in law's cock and even engaging in sex with him. There were some home movies too and those only enhanced my curiosity about my in laws and their perverted behind closed door activities.

Then I felt like I had hit the jackpot. I found another box of pictures of my self righteous mother in law sucking a mans big black cock while she held another mans big black cock in her right hand. Then I saw her sucking the other mans big black cock. Then these two same men had her spit roasted on their cocks and eventually both had her double teamed with one in her ass and the other in her pussy. There were hundreds of pictures like this in the box from when they were young until the year just before my father in law passed away. I knew this because of the time stamp on the pictures.

The next box I came across had pictures of my father in law and my mother in law together in a 69 position while a big cocked black man fucked my mother in law. It was obvious that my father in law was enjoying licking his wife's pussy and clit as she was being used by her black lover and then I got the shock of all times when I saw my father in law, still in the 69 position under his wife sucking on the black cock as cum dripped on his chin from his wife's used pussy. There were other pictures of my father in law sucking black men's cocks and there was only one of him taking a cock into his ass but I knew that he submitted to black men just like my mother in law had done.

I now knew that my in laws were sexual freaks and now understood why my wife was also a sexual freak. I loved my father in law and still love my mother in law but I will take those pictures and memories to my grave. I don't want my wife, kids or my grandkids to know just how freaky my in laws were, but I wanted to share this story.

Being anonymous is nice sometimes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous