All Comments on 'Virgin Awakenings'

by Berotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
drewskimeskidrewskimeskiover 14 years ago
Ecellent

Berotica, What can I say. So sweetly sexy. There's that veils of innocence, moved aside with a smooth sweep. Beautifully told. Another excellent story. Just reread it. give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perfect summer sun, heat, and passion

perfect summer sun, heat, and passion

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordabout 11 years ago
Soooo erotic...

This is such a hot story!

I like this part:

"....In a swift movement, he lay over me, kissing me and letting me taste my own musky juices, and I could see the muscles in his wide shoulders tense as suddenly there was a brief stab of pain and I realised he has driven his large, thick, rock solid cock into my previously unfucked pussy. As quickly as the pain arrived, it had gone, and in its place was the beautiful feeling of a cock moving in and out -- I could feel the large bulbous head pushing into me each time he withdrew, and plunged back in...."

Wonder what was going through your mind as he moved his hungry, unprotected cock into you, then in and out, out and in, and in and out as he repeatedly fucked your virgin cunt.

Were you nervous? Maybe having second thoughts so you might push him away as his cock just entered the opening (but didn't break your hymen - yet).

There was still time to retain your "good girl Christian" virginity and he could pull out, his cock all wet with your pussy juices hovering over your sweet, virgin pussy which hadn't lost its hymen (yet).

Instead... you hold him even tighter, wrapping your arms around him as he does what his God-given instincts tell him to do... fuck the life out of you so you move your abdomen in rhythm with his thrustings. Later, you squeeze his hard cock with your vaginal muscles, sending him clear signals you want him to fuck you and fuck you hard...

"....I could feel his gland thickening even more inside me and a hot liquid being released against my walls, which intensified my now unstoppable enormous orgasm...."

That squeezing of his penis got to him. He couldn't hold-back anymore. All he could do now was cum.

You felt his spermy, tasty cum flow freely into you without restraint or protection.

Your pussy was now open to him and it was even worth the risk of him impregnating you, your virgin Christian pussy which he forever took from you.

"... His blue eyes were locked onto my dark brown ones, and I gasped and moaned and cried out each time he pushed even further into me. ..."

Would love to see the look on your naïve, innocent eyes as he thrust his hungry cock into you further....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wallyrufherford

Where did you get the idea she was a "good girl" or a Christian? Neither description is actually mentioned in the script. And even though you repeated the phrase that included the word "gland" you didn't notice it should have been "glans" ! The penile head is not a "gland" but the "glans penis" - just saying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous