All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 21'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Zodia195Zodia195almost 15 years ago
Oh wow!

I certainly didn't see this coming! Wow! My heart is still pounding. I do know what it's like to fear of being accepted so I am scared for Aiden and the others. Keep up the good work.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
Yea!

I waited so long for this chapter. It is getting so good . I can't wait for Mary to have her baby. I am glad that Aidan and the rest of the gang was willing to talk to the news people. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
Yea!

More please! Love this story. Go Aidan and Mary!

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 15 years ago
Yes

I have looked daily to see the next chapter....thank you....wonderful, exciting, a little scarey for the characters.....waiting for the next chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant - Make a book!!!

Okay just as twilight grabs yr attention for a vampire to love a human.. this story rocks that boat!!!

you have to put this into a book and copy right it!! its brilliant!

A gargoyle and a human is a unthought of concept and i think u would do wonders by printing a book!

It would make for an interesting movie too... i cant wait for u to realise the potential you have with this.....

Well done.. now kindly continue.....

katclevekatclevealmost 15 years ago
MORE MORE MOE

Please, please, please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. And as soon as you get your book deal make sure you let all of your fans here know about it. I can hardly wait until Mary has her baby.

LaCEmajikLaCEmajikalmost 15 years ago
On the edge of my seat

I love this story. Every chapter keeps me wanting more, no matter how long or short it is. I really feel for Mary, however. I hope she isn't persecuted too much for her love and child. If you were to publish this story, I would definitely buy a copy!

vileiguanavileiguanaalmost 15 years ago
Thank you11

Great chapter, it keeps getting better. It was worth the wait :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing story

Great job once again, this story is so enjoyable to read and well done thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Baby crazy!

Pop that baby out!!!

GlosUKGlosUKalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic chapter. PJ xx

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenover 14 years ago
awaiting...

Once again, I love where you have taken the story. I await the next chapters, can't wait to see the future of the clan and the baby that brings to light the completion, or just the begining of the next saga! Thank you again for your beautiful work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous