All Comments on 'A Family Gangbang'

by Bumboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

If this story doesn't make your cock hard, you just don't like family incest. It made my cock hard. Family fucking and sucking really turns me on. This is the kind of story I like to read while I jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OH YES

CAN I BE ADOPTED? THIS IS THE FAMILY OF MY DREAMS.

BumboyBumboyalmost 15 years agoAuthor
CORRECT ENGLISH

As the author of this story, I had a private feedback message from somebody who, not suprisingly remained anonymous, stating that I should "get a clue" with the terms I used, like "arse" and "mum". I should imagine this person is American and that doesn't surprise me since they hijacked the English language turning perfectly good words like "centre" for instance into "center". I am NOT going to apologise for using the Queen's English as I was taught at school amd if that person doesn't like it, he/she can lump it. You're the one that needs to get a clue about the English language, NOT me. p.s. it is not my place as the author to rate my own story so just to show that I am not up my own arse (NOT ass) like this person, I have rated it is as zero simply because I had to put something in the box before I could send this message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuck

gawd my dick automatically cummed without stimulation

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story.

That was a great story, I wish I had a family like that.

As for your English, that is fine !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Like story family gangbang.so how many times did the woman get pregnant.i know how many times I knocked up my mom aunt and my sister.when I got my aunt she told me she never cheated.i walked up to her said there is always first that is when grabbed tube top pulled it down then picked her up put her on the floor got on top spread her legs took my cock out and shoved it up her cunt one hard shove.i said now your cheating and me I am raping you then I cane inside got her pregnant.did the same to my mom and sister.hope the mother getting cock in her cunt ass and mouth just like the daughter in law.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

love a loving family!!!! great action

quusarquusar10 months ago

An amazing read. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous