All Comments on 'Incest with My 55 Year Old Mother'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mature

It was fun. It was sexy. Cant wait for part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved your story but...

I asked for Moms Hairy Pussy in the tags section and got a bald cunt? Write it over and offer two stories to us. Go ahead and put her in Granny Panties too. Notice how tuffs of her pubic hair are sticking out of the side bands of her nylon panties. Cup her panty clad pussy and tell us how her pussy feels. Her soft little pussy is so full that the feel of it makes your dick throb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what the fuck

what the fuck is this it said 55 year old mom not 83 ass hole...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
83 year old mom

Lovely story. I vould like to read some more, but give her some granny panties and in pink.

KupotekKupotekabout 12 years ago
Ages

The story would be better I think if the ages were a lot younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lucky son

This was so horny,I too am 60 years old and have been sleeping with my Mother for 2 years since my divorce and no other woman has ever turned me on as much.

ortsmaortsmaover 11 years ago
Not bad, but...

55 - 83. See the difference; and if you are going to use 83, try making her Granny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a fine story, and the ages are okay...

what's important is that it's a guy blowing his balls up his own mother's cunt. Nothing can ever beat that.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Did you read your own story?

55 year old mother is

83?

shall I keep gong with the stupid mistakes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story, but ...

The story is great. But it could a proofreading. The wrong or double words really take away from the enjoyment.

whismerhillwhismerhillalmost 10 years ago

"mom is 83 years old, but I don't think she looks that old"

ho god ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny story ,but unbelieveable

at the beginning she didn't have on any panties when she come out of the bathroom after taking a shower. being 83, there is no way those tits will be that firm and not saging a little. also she had to be dead for her not to move or show some type of movement. he seem to have a good imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

I've got the same query as the last or first person queried you about the heading oy "Incest with my 55 Year Old Mother" and then you're writing to say she's 88, come on "retired04" please get your shit together, other than that it'd a good story worth the 5 votes, but I'll be seeing or reading how the other chapters pan out, but it might be an idea to get a proof reader who knows what he's doing to help you out a bit.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
I hated it

'Incest With My 55 Year Old Mother.' ...It was incredible ...by that I mean, it was incredibly bad. Was she 55 or 83? Dont say, I dont really care. I couldn't believe the 'story.' Your word use is juvenile...'I only intended to rub my dick up and down her ass crack until I cummed.' Cummed? Who the f*** says that. What does it even mean? No, grammatically you're entire story is fractured and difficult to read; and even more incredible to believe. If this childish guff is any example, I'll not be looking for any other stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get it straight

Good story but you need to get your facts straight. Is she in her 50's or 80's? You really want your reader to believe she wouldn't awaken during all this? But most of all, he is 60yrs old and you've got him sending texts and nude photos of him and his mom fucking. You have written a 14yr old into his character. I like the story but the details are really messed up, even for literotica incest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!

I had a hardon while reading this story thank goodness my 60 year old sister was there to suck my dick. Please write some more!

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago

I wish I could have done this with my mom too. This story got me very hard and now, I'm ready to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage!!!!!

You story can use some proofreading. Your phrasing sucks and you repeat yourself way too often. Either English isn't your native language or you fell asleep during high school English classes.

You repeat yourself way too often. Your story could have been cut by at least 20%. Adding verbiage to make your story appear longer doesn't make it any better and only adds to the reader having to suffer through just that much more poor content!

The part of sharing the fact that you were in the process of screwing your mother with your 'friend' only goes to shows disrespect for one's mother and that you are one depraved SOB.

Oh yes, did I tell you you repeat repeat yourself yourself too too often often!

oldpackoldpackalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous Garbage

YOUR comment could use a little proof reading. I know that they offer you the chance to review your comments, maybe next time, you should do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
naive or stupid

this so call 60 yr. old man must have a mind of a 12 yr old. thinking his mother could sleep through all of that!. and not feel anything. either he is the world most inexperience man or most naive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
false title

the minute i started in i stopped reading sorry dont read stories with false titles or descrpitions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

My dad was about to devorse mom i told him wait dont do that I will give you a $100 to buy mom as my property he said why so then she is mine to do as I want dad agreed now I own her my very own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I was really enjoying the story until he started taking pictures and made the phone call to his friend. It turned an intimate story between 2 mature lovers into a cheap teenage "look at me" experience.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
MORE!!!!!!! MUCH MORE !!!!!!!

You must have a way, with older women.

Well done, it was hard to believe, but you

made it happen. Good job, looking forward

too part 2.

...THANKS...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick

And the sickos who rated it are worse.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 4 years ago
THIS WAS READ #2 . ^*!^*!^*!

GREAT STORY, WISH I COULD HAVE FUCKED MINE.

WELL DONE,NICE READ.

..THANK AGAIN..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title is misleading and then at the end of page one son calls his friend brags and sends pictures. Wow lame and lazy. Bet you were typing one handed while your other hand was occupied.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Ah Oedipus, what have you done?

I've heard of a mid life crisis but at 60? Ah well was an interesting read and the age is inconsequential. Will read the next chapter with an equally open mind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Talking to his friend in the middle of it and sending pictures was just dumb. The rest was erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

YOU ARE A DISEVER❗A FIBBER❗LIES❗LIES❗LIES❗LIES❗LIES❗LIES❗

This is not really about "Incest-with-YOUR-55-year-old-mother".

BUT INSTEAD IT IS ABOUT "Incest-with-YOUR-83-year-old-mother". EIGHTY THREE!

YOU ARE 60, SHE 83! YOU LIED

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous