All Comments on 'Come Back Home'

by litjosie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Hi Josie

Good to hear your voice again. As always your voice sounded very, very sexy. I hope you enjoyed making the Audio, I enjoyed listening to it!:)

Regards

GW

hieratichieraticalmost 15 years ago
Glad to have you back.

You have been missed around here, I hope we don't have to wait to long again. This was good, for a taste, love your Daddy audios though.

tanrutanrualmost 15 years ago
Home Again!

Ah, Josie's back, and all's right with the world once more.

Nice recording, not as — um — intense as some of your earlier work, but good fun, nonetheless. Looking forward to more!

wildbill85wildbill85almost 15 years ago
great to hear your voice again

Great story made even better with your sexy voice!

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxalmost 15 years ago
She's Back!

Damn Girl! Don't make us wait so long for the next installment of the sexiest audio-erotica on the planet! That sultry, hard-on inspiring voice, has been missing for waaay too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Welcome Back Josie!

Great to hear your sexy voice again, Josie. It was agony to be without your sexy audio stories in your abscence.

Can't wait for more from you! Thanks Josie!

RDCGlobal

trodbertrodberalmost 15 years ago
phew!

welcome back josie. i was starting to think that literotica had lost one its most distinctive and seductive voices. don't make us wait so long next time!

x

buckokumabuckokumaalmost 15 years ago
very hot

That is so hot.. am very horny listening to you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot josie! Came a few times listening to this one, right around the "bring your friends home and let them use me" Extremely HOT! Please don't stop making these cause you're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sweetness

damn girl your voice is so hot and your stories so vivid. More, I need more! I cant hardly wait till the end to cum with you. Thanks darlin! You sure get me beating my meat!

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
Very Well Done

Hi Josie! This a Very Well done audio in a nice soft tone. I loved it!

James65James65over 13 years ago
She Seduced Me Again!!

I am so hard for you and that hot audio I just listen to didn't cool me off but got me hottier.

Thanks for the best seven minutes!!

much love and even more lust for you xxxJames

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
quality

If I was a government inspector for the Department of Fun I would give you full marks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous