All Comments on 'Victoriaslice Gets Dirty at the Spa'

by Victoriaslice

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lance gtlance gtalmost 15 years ago
We are not amused...

Well Vic, I thought you would have written something with a story to it, but instead wrote a few lines of sex and poorly at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not bad! I liked it!

I've read worse - much worse - on this site! Its just sex and I like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree with the first poster

You need to have some plot, some character development. And it's hard to get into a story that has two typos in the first two paragraphs - "rubbing my up my legs" and "he had been rubbing my back"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BEING FINGER FUCK AND LICK OUT

GOOD START TO THIS FIRST STORY. COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER. NOW FOR THE NEXT PART.

leann511leann511over 14 years ago
cut some slack

Several people are complaining about no plot or character development. Vic says in the profile that such things are of no concern, that the only goal is a sexy, sexy story and I think that's usually accomplished. People who are more interested in character develoment should go to the library and read books that have less X's in their rating. Why waste time writing complaints? Find a writer you like and write as much encouragement as you can. You can't remake a writer into something you want; you can't make a sow's ear out of a silk purse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVED IT

ive read a lot of works on this sight but yours was more than worthy of my 5 Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous